WM26 Ministry August 5, 2017

Sorry about the lack of PC messages recently.. Life happened, I guess. I'm going to try to do better about this, but I've got alot of things on my plate right now!

Club Members:
Hissince2013
Jesus_Freaks_Unite
CupCakeQueen11
LiaDanielle
katjalouw
lhurvely_girl
apostolic_girl_7603
iJesusFreak
ApostolicWriter15
Astrither
GamingHumor
HolyTruthOfGod
CertifiedApostolic
nosidamrenrut123
sweetsoul_16
_startingnew_
ChristianImpact
JlcollinsRocket
VioletRose156
lovesavedme
jmm7867
penielic

And anyone else who wants a weekly notification giving a weekly reminder for the Weekly Message!

Waiting on the Ripe Field

And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;
And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:
Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:
And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.
Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
Matthew 13:3‭-‬9 KJV

But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
Matthew 9:36‭-‬38 KJV

Jack was handed a large bag of seeds, a hoe, and a plow. Jack nodded and his boss left.

Jack sat down and looked at the field.

"Wouldn't that be great if this field was growing produce. Oh, but look at that. There's grass all over. I can't plant things with grass. And look at these rocks. I can't plant things in rocky soil. I certainly don't see any produce sprouting up yet. Man I wish there was something in this field. Oh well. I'll just have to ask my boss to fix it for me."

With that Jack walked away.

When it comes to getting spiritual produce in our world, many churches and many people are like Jack. They look at the field our Master Jesus Christ told us to sow, the cities and towns and individuals that need the Full Gospel, the spiritual fruit that we need to grow in ourselves, and say there's nothing to do.

"When's revival going to happen, God?"

We want to dump the responsibilities on other people and on God when God had given the responsibility to us.