Chapter Sixteen

(Still Thursday)

Niall and Harry were sitting next to each other in the back row of chemistry when Harry felt Niall’s hand creep back onto his leg causing tingles to race up his thigh.

‘Niall,’ Harry said quietly ‘What do you think you are doing?’

‘I have no idea what you’re talking about.’ Niall said innocently, his hand creeping higher up his leg.

‘Niall.’ Harry said warningly.

Niall smirked at the younger boy’s discomfort.

Harry again pushed his legs together to stop Niall’s wandering hand. Harry felt Niall’s little figure brush his crutch as Niall wriggled his fingers.

‘Niall if you don’t stop I’m going to be in a seriously embarrassing situation.’ Harry said threateningly.

Niall chuckled continuing to wriggle his fingers ‘I would be happy to help you with it.’ Niall replied cheekily.

Harry looked down at the smaller boy. Niall shivered with the intensity in his eyes. Niall suddenly shoved his hand up further making Harry gasp.

‘Boys, is there something you would like to share with the class?’ Both boys’ heads shot up to look at the teacher.

Harry’s couldn’t register what the teacher was saying due to the presence of Niall’s hand placed firmly over his crutch.

‘No sir.’ Niall replied.

‘Are you sure?’ He asked.

‘Yes sir.’ Niall nodded innocently.

‘Very well, please pay attention.’ He replied turning back to the board.

‘Niall please remove your hand before we get into more trouble.’ Harry said darkly.

Harry suppressed a groan as Niall grabbed him, squeezed once and then removed his hand leaving Harry feeling strangely lost.

_________________________________________________________

 As the two boys left class that day and headed towards the footie fields Harry hissed at Niall ‘If you keep pulling stunts like that in class not only are you going to get us into trouble you are going to be in serious trouble.’

‘Maybe I like being in serious trouble,’ Niall smirked ‘especially if you’re the one that’s going to tell me off.’

Harry groaned ‘Niall if you can’t keep your hands off me until we at least leave school I’m not going to kiss you for a week.’ Harry threatened

Niall pouted causing Harry to smirk. ‘Gee Niall, I didn’t know my kisses meant so much to you.’ Harry said as they reached the changed rooms, some of the other boys where already there. Harry could feel their eyes on him and Niall as they moved to an empty corner of the room.

‘You’re so mean.’ Niall said still pouting.

‘If you keep pulling that face I’m not going to be able to say no for long.’ Harry whispered in his ear as he dumped his stuff on a bench and pulled his shirt off.

Niall grinned wickedly ‘Good. Oh and by the way I do like the view,’ He said openly checking out Harry’s chest ‘though last time you didn’t have your pants on. I would be quiet happy to remove them for you.’

Harry pulled his footie jersey over his head before changing his pants in order not to tempt Niall too much. Niall didn’t seem to have the same reservations, he pulled his jumper and top off in one go and his pants quickly followed. Niall chuckled as Harry very obviously stared at Niall’s almost naked body.