Chapter Fifteen

(Thursday 27th September)

Harry waited for Niall to arrive the next morning. When Maura dropped him off she waved to Harry as she drove away. Niall walked up to him shyly wearing the same scarf as the night before.

Harry smirked at him. ‘What? Did you loss all you’re cockiness over night?’

Niall stared up at him through his eyelashes.

Harry grinned at his cuteness. He stepped towards him and wrapped his arms around Niall slim waist. ‘You’re adorable.’ Harry said kissing the top of Niall’s head. ‘Come on.’

‘Wait,’ Niall said putting his hand on Harry’s arm ‘Are you sure about this?’

‘Not really,’ Harry replied smiling at him ‘let’s do it anyway.’

Niall interlocked his fingers with Harry’s as they walked to Niall’s locker. When they got there Niall’s opened it to get his books. Harry wrapped his arms around Niall’s waist and rested his head on his shoulder while Nialler was getting his books. Niall giggled as Harry began nibbling on his ear.

‘Looks like you two kissed and made up.’ Zayn said coming up behind them making them both jump. ‘So are you an item now or what?’

Harry starred at Zayn in surprise ‘You were pretty obvious mate.’

‘I was?’ ‘He was?’ Harry and Niall asked at the same time.

Zayn looked at Niall ‘You should have seen the looks he was giving those girls at your party.’ Zayn said grinning.

‘What girls?’ Niall asked looking questioningly at Harry.

Harry smiled at the ground while trying to hide his embarresment.

‘A couple of the girls at your party were paying a hell of a lot of attention to you.’ Zayn explained enjoying Harry’s discomfort. ‘Harry looked like he was going to murder them.’

‘Aww Harry, were you jealous?’ Niall said with a mischievous grin.

Harry pulled a face making Niall’s grin widen.

‘I wish I remembered that.’ Niall rubbed his face into Harry’s neck making Harry smile.

‘Ok, I don’t need to see you two act all lovey dovey. Suddenly I’m surrounded by couples.’ Zayn said rubbing his head in exasperation.

Both Harry and Niall grinned.

‘I’ll see you at lunch.’ Zayn said shaking his head as he turned and walked away.

Harry kept his arm around Niall’s waist as they headed towards his locker, so Harry could get his books. Harry looked at Niall and saw the uncomfortable look on Niall’s face. Following Niall’s gaze he realised they were getting some very obvious stares from onlookers.

Harry pulled Niall closer to him and whispering in his ear ‘You ok?’

Niall look up at Harry’s concerned face ‘I don’t care what they think.’ Niall replied fiercely ‘They already know I’m gay and now I’ve got you.’

‘Got me?’ Harry asked grinning at him.

‘Well let’s face it most of the girls in this school would kill to be in my position.’ Niall smirked.

‘Well you weren’t exactly unpopular yourself.’ Harry replied as they reached his locker. Harry pulled his mother’s hair pin out of his pocket.

‘What’s that for?’ Niall asked confused.

Harry pushed the pin into his padlock ‘I lost my key last year.’ Harry replied.