Chapter Nine

Ok this chapter was fun to write. XD

(Still Friday)

Harry was sitting on a stool at the bench in Louis’ kitchen drink some strange concoction Zayn had mixed up. Harry put down his drink abruptly as he looked over to where Niall was sitting on a couch with three different girls all in various stages of undress spread around him. Niall seemed oblivious but Harry knew the look on the girls faces all too well. Harry stood up and strode over to where Niall was laughing at something or other.

One of the giggling girls looked up at Niall’s face from where she was laying on his lap. ‘So birthday boy, what would you like for your birthday?’ She asked slurring her words together ‘You can have whatever you want.’

‘Get off him.’ Harry growled walking up and standing over them

The girl huffed ‘Niall doesn’t want me to. Do you Niall?’ She purred

Niall wasn’t looking at her. He was staring up at Harry with an intense look on his face that confused Harry.

‘Get off him!’ Harry snarled again reaching down and grabbing Niall’s arm and pulling him up off the couch causing the girl on his lap to fall onto the floor with a screech.

‘What are you doing?’ Niall asked laughing drunkenly as Harry began dragging him out of the room.

‘We’re going somewhere you can sober up.’ Harry towed Niall outside into the chilly night air and across the road to a small park. ‘Sit down.’ Harry said pushing Niall down onto a bench.

‘I don’t want to. I wanna go back inside, it’s cold.’

‘Here.’ Harry replied pulling his hoodie off and dropping it in Niall’s lap.

Niall stared at it for a moment before he took it and slipped it on. His face cleared slightly ‘Thanks.’ The hoodie smelled like Harry and was warm from Harry’s body heat.

Harry sat down heavily beside him. ‘What were you doing back there?’

‘What do ya mean?’ Niall asked distractedly as he very obviously sniffed Harry’s hoodie.

‘She was all over you! It was nauseating’ Harry replied in disgust

‘Oh trust you to be a wordy drunk.’ Niall said rubbing his head which was beginning to spin. ‘You weren’t exactly nice.’

‘Yeah well she was being degrading,’ Harry replied grumpily ‘and she’s a slut.’ It was true, Harry could name at least a dozen guys he knew for sure she had slept with in the last year another half a dozen she was rumoured to have hooked up with.

‘Why do you care?’ Niall questioned

Why did he care? Harry wondered. There were a dozen girls in that room but it only bothered Harry when they were near Niall. Harry begun feeling uneasy. He was jealous, Harry realised. Harry wanted Niall to admit to being gay not fall for him. I have you get a hold of myself, Harry thought shaking his head.

Harry sighed rubbing his forehead which was beginning to hurt ‘Whats going on in my head?’ Harry wondered quietly

Niall looked up at Harry ‘Mine hurts.’

‘Yeah well that’s what happens when you consume colossal quantities of alcohol.’ Harry replied sarcastically

‘Now you’re being mean again.’ Niall huffed.

‘You’re wearing my hoodie and you drunk my beer.’

‘Why well, I’m still cold.’ Niall replied