Chapter Ten

(Saturday 15th September)

Niall woke the next morning to feel a warm body at his back and arms wrapped around his waist. He had no idea what had happened. The last thing he remembered was going to get more beer after seeing Harry grinding up against some chick. He rolled over, to face who he thought was Louis, only to be confronted with Harry’s sleeping form. Niall’s head hurt too much to be surprised, he just hoped like hell that Harry didn’t remember anything either.

‘Good morning Nialler.’ Harry mumbled without opening his eyes.

Well there goes that idea, Niall thought; if he remembered who he was sleeping next to the chances are he remembers everything else.

‘Using nick names now are we?’ Niall replied.

‘Well you did just sleep with me; I think we’ve reached that point.’ Harry replied chuckling.

‘Sleep with you?’ Niall asked, suddenly sitting up making his head hurt.

Harry laughed loudly ‘Not like that you idiot.’ He said using his arms still wrapped around Niall’s waist to pull him back down onto the bed where he cuddled into his back again.

‘Oh thank god.’ Niall said relaxing into Harry’s embrace.

‘Gee thanks.’ Harry mumbled.

‘Well no offense, but I like to remember it when I sleep with someone.’ Niall retorted.

Niall felt the vibrations from Harry’s laugh ‘Fair enough.’

‘That’s feels weird.’ Niall commented.

‘Well you seemed to like it last night.’ Harry replied squirming closer to Niall.

‘I did?’ Niall was glad he had his back to Harry so he couldn’t see him blush. ‘What else did I say? Or do?’

‘You laughed a lot. And you fell asleep on me again then asked me to stay when I put you in here.’ Niall could feel Harry’s warm breath against his neck.

‘Well that’s not too bad I suppose.’ Niall said closing his eyes enjoying the warmth from Harry’s body.

‘You also basically said that you wanted.’

Niall’s eyes shot back open. ‘What exactly did I say?’

‘You told me I wasn’t a consolation prize.’ Harry whispered.

Niall could feel Harry’s nose rubbing against the back of his neck.

‘That doesn’t mean I want you.’ Niall’s voice was higher than usual.

‘Whatever you say Nialler.’  Niall’s eyes grew wider as he felt what he knew where Harry’s lips on the back of his neck.

‘We should get up.’ Niall said trying to keep his voice level ‘Louis will need help cleaning up.’

‘I’m quite comfortable here,’ Harry replied ‘besides you’re warm and you used me as a hot water bottle last night so now it’s your turn to be mine.’

‘We should help him though.’

‘He didn’t get to bed until early this morning and its only 8 o’clock now; I doubt he’s up yet.’ Niall could feel Harry’s lips moving. ‘Go back to sleep Nialler. Your head will feel better when you wake up.’

____________________________________________________________

‘Is Niall still asleep?’ Lou asked when Harry appeared later that morning.

‘Yep, out like a light.’ Harry replied pulling his shoes back on.

‘Yeah he’ll probably be out until midday. Do you want tea? The kettles boiled, cups are above the stove.’ Lou smiled.