Chapter Six

(Still Saturday)

‘Ok who’s going to go and get the food?’ Harry asked

‘ME!’ Niall yelled jumping up like a little kid

‘I’ll go too and make sure he doesn’t eat all of it before he gets back.’ Zayn said sarcastically before following him out.

After they heard the door close Louis turned to Harry ‘So… what do you want with my Nialler?’

‘You’re Nialler?’ Harry asked

‘Yeah my Nialler, You hurt him and I’ll hurt you.’ Louis said darkly ‘Understood?’

‘I get it! I get it.’ Harry replied ‘I don’t plan on hurting anyone.’

‘So are you gay or what?’ Louis asked

‘What? No!’ Harry laughed ‘It’s just, well; Zayn’s not exactly much of a talker. He’s good at listening but…’

‘You’re lonely.’ Louis offered

‘Yeah well, I’m a social being.’ Harry replied shrugging. ‘Zayn’s my best mate nothing will change that any time soon but you know.’ Harry was bullshitting his way through this conversation. He hadn’t expected Louis to see straight through him. He was trying to make Niall come out not coming outing himself.

‘You just seemed to be, you know, flirting with Nialler.’ Louis stated

Harry raised an eyebrow at Louis. ‘I flirt with everyone. It’s what I do.’

‘With the list of ex’s you’ve got and the reputation to back it up, I believe you.’ Louis replied

‘What is that meant to mean?’ Harry asked in mock offence

‘It means you’ve dated more than half the girls at our school.’ Louis said flatly

‘Yeah well I didn’t like anyone of them very much’

‘Hence why you dumped them.’ Louis stated

Harry shrugged

‘Well at least you’re honest.’ Louis picked up a remote ‘Now I think it’s time I’m kicked your butt.’ 

_____________________________________________________________

‘HONEY WE’RE HOME!’ Niall yelled as they walked through the front door.

‘We’re in here Baby!’ Harry called back

‘I was talking to Lou.’ Niall said as he dropped the bags of food on the coffee table.

‘What are we watching while we eat?’ Lou asked ignoring the glare Niall was throwing at Harry.

‘Dude you’ve got a lot of chick flicks.’ Zayn said going through the draws in the TV cabinet.

‘Well I live with my girlfriend so naturally she owns chick flicks.’ Lou replied

‘He’s lying. Most of them are his.’ Niall grinned ‘His favourite is grease.’

‘My favourites the Note Book.’ Harry said grinning

‘Really?’ Lou and Niall said at the same time.

‘Really.’ Zayn replied

‘Finding Nemo makes Niall cry.’

‘SHUT UP!’ Niall said hitting Louis

‘Ow! That’s going to bruise.’ Lou said rubbing his arm.

‘Let’s watch that!’ Harry said with glee

‘Fine but expect to get your shirt wet.’

______________________________________________________

An hour later Niall was hugging a pillow while stuffing his face with popcorn which he had managed to find stuffed in the back of Lou and El’s cupboard. Zayn was asleep. Lou was on the phone to El and Harry was finding Niall’s squirming and wimping amazingly cute. He yelped again.

‘Hey,’ he said pocking Niall ‘come here.’ He said holding out his arm

Niall stared at him for a couple of seconds before wriggling into Harry arms and hid his face in Harry’s shoulder.

‘The big bad sharky not going to get you.’ Harry said giving him a squeeze.

‘Shut up.’ Niall’s voice came out muffled

Niall felt Harry’s chest vibrated as he chuckled quietly. Harry felt Niall borrow harder into his chest.  Harry smiled smugly. This was proving easier then he had expected well besides Lou being more perceptive then he would have liked.  Louis would probably prove to be the biggest obstacle or maybe the biggest consequence. Lou’s threat was still fresh in his mind. If he was going to out Niall he’d have to make Niall do it himself.  He couldn’t just out him in public without Lou coming down on his head. This was going to be more difficult then he thought.

Well, he thought to himself, I did say I wanted a challenge.

______________________________________________________

‘Having a nice cuddle are we?’ Lou asked as he returned

Niall had gone still a while ago. ‘I think he’s asleep.’ Harry said quietly

‘Well that makes two of them.’ He whispered indicating Zayn  

‘Should I wake them up?’ Harry asked ‘It’s kinda late.’

‘Nah, you can bunk here. I’ll pull out a couple of mattresses.’

Zayn woke up long enough for him to move onto one of the mattresses that Louis had dragged out and shove a pillow under his head before dropping off again.

‘So you have no altiria motives with Nialler then.’ Louis said disbelievingly, looking up from inside his sleeping bag.

‘From the way you and he were sitting when we arrived I assumed this was a common occurrence.’  Harry replied

Lou chuckled ‘Yeah I suppose it is. Are you going to sleep like that? Casue if you wake him up you better have food ready.’

‘Oh yes and how am I meant to do that?’ Harry asked

‘Here.’ Louis reached down beside the couch and chucked a bag of Doritos to Harry.

‘Thanks.’

‘No problem.’  Lou said before he lay down and rolled over so his back was towards them.

‘Niall.’ Harry whispered quietly shaking the sleeping boy.  ‘Niall.’

Niall stirred ‘Go away.’

‘Do ya wanna sleep on me or a mattress?’ Harry chuckled

Niall grumbled.

‘I've got food.’ Harry said holding up the bag of Doritos.

Niall pulled away enough to look up at Harry frowning. Grumbling he snatched the bag off him and scrambled off him and climbed down onto one of the mattresses. He squirmed into a sleeping bag and opened the corn chips.

‘You know I wouldn’t have minded if you’d stayed.’ He said quietly as he grabbed a sleeping bag off the floor and stretching out on the couch, wriggled into it.

‘Well why’d you wake me up then you idiot.’