Chapter One

This is my first story so please be kind. Please comment and tell me what you think.

(Tuesday 4th of September)

‘Hey Eleanor.’ Harry smirked as he lent next to Eleanor’s open locker.

Eleanor raised her eyebrows. ‘Come to confess to another fight?’ She asked.

‘Not unless you have a sexy police woman outfit like Amy Pond.’ Harry said continuing to smirk.

‘Go away Harry, before I give you a detention for annoying me.’ She gave him a bored look.

‘But that would be miss using your power as school captain. So you’re not such a good girl. I’m already rubbing off on you.’

‘I think it’s probably more likely to be Louis rubbing off on her.’ Niall’s sudden appearance through Harry off for a second. ‘Hey El.’

‘Hey Niall. Where’s Lou and Liam?’

‘Liam’s helping Lou with a plan for the next football match.’

‘You’re not helping them?’ She asked smiling kindly at the blonde boy.

‘Na, I just follow the plan, I’m no good at making it.’

‘Not going for captain next year then? That’s good, less competition for me.’ Harry smirked at the shorter boy.

‘If you haven’t been expelled by then.’ Niall said flatly.

‘You’d like that wouldn’t you Horan.’

‘Honestly Styles,’ Niall said as Eleanor closed her locker, ‘I couldn’t care less either way.’

___________________________________________________

‘I told you she wouldn’t be interested.’ Zayn told Harry as they were walking home from school.

‘But she will be. Just wait.’

‘Right...’ Zayn said unconvinced. ‘I don’t know why you bother. One, you could have any girl in the school you wanted and two, you don’t even like girls so what’s the point?’

‘Well I’m not exactly going to just proclaim to the whole school that I’m gay ,now am I?’ Harry replied. ‘And it’s no fun if they're easy. If they have low standards and they want me then whats that say about me? Besides its more fun when it’s a challenge.’ Harry grinned

‘Why Eleanor though? She’s got a boyfriend and it’s Louis Tomlinson, for heaven’s sake. She’s hardly going to dump one of the most popular guys in school to go out with you.’

‘Thanks for the vote of confidence mate. Besides it’s not like we’re unpopular.’ Harry replied. Harry was right; they weren’t unpopular at least not with the students. The teachers didn’t like them, even if they didn’t get bad grades. Both Harry and Zayn had a lot of girls throwing themselves at them but Harry wasn’t interested and it would take a lot to keep Zayn interested. Harry was also on the football team while Zayn wasn’t all that interested in sports. ‘She’ll be a good challenge.’

‘Whatever you say mate.’

__________________________________________________________________________

Niall and Danielle were walking down the corridor only to see Zayn and Harry both standing in front of a very annoyed looking Eleanor.

‘I’ve told you to leave me alone already. Harry, as I’ve said, I’m not interested! Zayn, I’ve got nothing against you, but your choice in friends leaves something to be desired.’ Eleanor exclaimed in exasperation.