Gaara---/ Deal With It!

This is dedicated to lisstess01 

Requested 

Name: Taylor Uzumaki (Naruto's sister)

Age: 17 (year older than Naruto)

Likes: Romen, Training and fighting.

Dislikes: People thinking she's weak and not believing in her dream.

Looks: Blonde hair - blue eyes - same height as Naruto - smile built.

Rank: Jonin

Catch phrase: Deal with it!!

Crush: Gaara

*

"Oneesan!" Naruto called, opening his older sisters bedroom door, without as much as knocking. "Lady hokage want's to see you." 

"Naruto! Get the hell out and knock first!" She shouted, throwing her book down on the bed in her frustration. 

"Agh!" He huffed, "Fine." He snapped, turning and slamming the door behind himself. He learnt long ago that it was not worth fighting with her about this. He sighed before knocking on the door. 

"Who is it?" She called, like she didn't already know exactly who it was at her door. 

"Oneesan!" Naruto moaned, "Quite playing games with me!" 

"Ohh! Naruto, come in." She called before Naruto opened the bedroom door again. "What can I do you you, brother?" 

"We have to go see Lady Hokage." he explained. 

"Okay, just give me a minute." Taylor stood from her bed and moved across the room to the dresser as Naruto left the room. She grabbed her headband that was on top of the dresser and tied it around her head were she normally wore it. She quickly pulled on the rest of her holders on her thigh and belt before grabbing her book and stuffing that away in her back pouch 

Once she was ready she headed down stairs and found Naruto waiting for her near the front door. "Ready." She called as she opened the front door as soon as she was over to it. 

"At last." He moaned as he headed out after her. 

"Come on already." She snipped back at him 

"Oneesan, pull your skirt down a bit! Man, everyone will be about to see up it!" He complained at her. 

"Deal with it!" She commented back at him. They bickered back and forth about the length of her skirt all the way to the Hokage building where Naruto knocked on the door before letting himself right in before the Hokage could let them in. 

"Naruto! A bit of respect!" Taylor snapped at him but walked into the room after him anyways. 

"Naruto, I need you on this mission with Hinata and Shino." The lady Hokage instructed. Taylor found herself toning out of what was being told to the three of them. Once there mission had been explained she dismissed them and the three of them quickly left the office. 

"Now," the Hokage said, turning to Taylor, "I need you to head to the land of Sand with Kankuro and Temari. I need you to deliver this scroll to the Kazekage, he will have one in return, I need you to bring that one back with you. Kiba, Shikamaru and Choji will be coming with you. You are lead." 

"Hai." She said with a nod of her head. 

"Kankuro, Temari and the others should be here any minute." She added. 

"Understood." Taylor moved herself to the side of the room to wait for the arrive of the others. Once they made it to the office. Some information was passed around the room, juts about verses things before they headed on there way.