26: Mrs. Kim, Indeed.

That next morning, you arrived at ten in the morning and to your surprise, V's eyes were open and he was standing next to his bed..

"Jihyun, my love!" You ran over to him and hugged him so that he fell onto his bed.

"Gentle with me, YN. I'm a little bit roughed up as you can see."

"Oh my God, I'm so happy that you're okay, Jihyun. I was so scared." You held his hands.

"Well, the nurse mostly got me up to speed. Did I hear that you got engaged to a handsome young man?" He smiled at you, as you blushed deeply.

"That's embarrassing..." you mumbled, as you looked away from him.

"I think it could easily be the truth, if you'd say yes to me." Although completely exhausted, he had to make sure you would never leave him again. He was serious about his offer.

"Yes. Yes, of course I will. But Jihyun... Just so you know... The entire RFA is coming over soon."

"I assume you told them everything."

"I couldn't help it, I thought I was going to lose you. But in the end, no one would help because you told them not to. I had never felt so helpless in my life. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Well certainly not have any babies." He winked at you and chuckled softly. That thought was what kept him going. Getting out, going home to you, getting married, having kids. A normal life was all that he wanted.

"Babies? Is this a bad time?" Zen appeared in the room.

"I didn't realize it was so serious." Jumin came in after him and rushed over to his best friend's side.

"We are so glad that you're awake, V. We have deeply missed you." Jaehee was right behind Jumin.

"I think we have a lot to talk about... but it can wait. Right now, I've got to meet Muse!"

You looked at everyone, excluding Yoosung who wasn't in view. They were torn between mobbing you or mobbing V.

"Where's Yoosung? Doesn't he want to meet me?" You laughed as you smiled.

"He's in the hallway. I don't think he wants to see V." Zen mumbled.

"I guess when he's ready then."

"So... who are you?" He asked.

"I'm YN LN. Or, I guess you all might as well know me as YN Kim. Jihyun and I have known each other for a long time. And I'm glad to finally get to meet you all."

"You are just as cute as we expected. You're lucky, V." Zen continued. "Yoosung! Get in here! You're missing her cute butt!"

"That's not the reason I'm coming in. I'm coming in because I need to hear everything from V." Yoosung came in with a serious look on his face, but as he glanced at you, his lips tugged upward. "But yeah. It is."

"Hey, watch your eyes." V teased him. "Alright, I guess this is what I owe you all at the very least. Let me start by saying that I'm not a very redeemable character in this story and you might not like me at the end of hearing it. It starts when I was at one of my earlier gallery exhibitions..."