1: Just Relax

You lounged on the bed, wrapped in sheets.

"Good. Very Good. Now turn over on your back with your head off of the bed."

The flash of the camera went off. Click. Click. Click.

"Now come closer to the lens, as if you were going to kiss it."

Click. The camera lowered and warm, soft lip pressed against yours. You giggled and retreated.

"Aren't we doing this for you to relax, Jihyun?"

"This is relaxing for me, YN. I had a long day at Mint Eye, trying to make sure Rika didn't hurt anyone from the RFA. Unfortunately, I think there's a young girl who's become a bit too involved. She's in Rika's old apartment now, but I don't know how long I can prevent Mint Eye from getting to her."

Sensing his deep discomfort, you reached out to kiss him deeply, running your fingers through his hair. Jihyun picked you up and proceeded to kiss you deeply, holding your bare body close to his. Suddenly, his phone rang with Saeyoung's ringtone.

"Aren't you going to get that?" You asked sweetly, as you saw Jihyun's eyes cloud over with lust.

"I think it can wait." He tossed you onto the bed and began undressing. Then, the phone rang again.

"Really, Jihyun darling, you should probably pick it up." You pushed.

Groaning, he felt around for his cell phone. His vision had been declining and he was left with mostly shadows now. You picked up his cellphone and handed it to him.

"Thank you." He answered the call. "Saeyoung, hello... Right, right 707, got it. So what's happening?... Alright... No I don't think that's a good idea... Maybe she can be the new Rika..." He frowned as he said this. It had taken him over a year to even begin to lift the dark depression he had since Rika's fake funeral. "Yes... That sounds good... You have my approval, do a background check of course... Of course you have... I come by the chatroom later... Alright, good bye." He hung up and looked at you.

"The girl is seemingly a good fit for our coordinator position, so we've decided to offer it to her. Everything checks out, she seems to be pretty innocent, just a pawn of Mint Eye's now." He shook his head.

"Jihyun..."

"Yes, love?"

"May I take your picture? You're looking so tempting."

Jihyun looked down. His shirt was completely unbuttoned and his pants were both unzipped and unbuttoned, showing his purple boxers. He did look pretty good. He chuckled deeply.

"Alright, but I expect some payment after this." He responded as he mounted the bed.

For the next hour, you took enjoyment from ordering him around for poses like he did to you. Asking him to look over his shoulder, grab his own package and stick his tongue out, lightened the mood substantially for you both. He had been gone for a few days, watching over Rika and Saeran. It was highly irritating to you, since you knew exactly what he was doing with Rika. But you knew you were the other woman. You always had been from the moment you meet the man who was called V.

He had been at a gallery with Rika, when he caught your eye. You smiled at him, as you slipped around the corner. You were there for the art, but he certainly wasn't bad to look at either.

What changed the course of history however, was that instead of forgetting about the pretty girl he had just seen, he left his girlfriend's side to follow you. Playing some sort of hide and seek throughout the twists and turns of the gallery, he finally cut you off in a remote corner.

"Playing hard to get, I see?" He mused lightly, awestruck by your beauty.

"And you're playing impossible to get, I see. I saw you with your girlfriend. I wouldn't try to interfere."

"I wouldn't call it impossible. Really, I just wanted to ask if you would model for me. I'm V, a photographer. Some of my photos are here, although they're rarely of people. But you seem... special... different. Ethereal. Beautiful. Captivating." He moved closer to you, so he could speak softer. "Something my camera must have."

Blushing darkly, you broke eye contact with the charming man.

"I'm sorry but I'm a bit... camera shy."  You replied almost coyly. This wasn't something you would normally do. He was a taken man. But he was so gorgeous, that you let down your guard just enough for him to get in.

"I can fix that."

And he certainly did.