17: Exposed

That morning, you awoke to the gently electric beeping of your phone. Apparently something was going on in the messenger. As you logged on, you scrolled up to see what you had missed.

Muse has logged on.

V: I know Muse hasn't been too forthcoming lately

V: I know Muse hasn't been too forthcoming lately. So I thought I'd provide a small glimpse into her life for everyone.

Jumin Han: .... What?

ZEN: .... Are you serious?

Jumin Han: What do you mean by this? How did you acquire such a photo.

Yoosung★: She has a cute butt! And she's reading comics? ♥♥♥

ZEN: Yoosung!

Jaehee Kang: Why did you post this, V?

V: No reason!

V has logged off.

Muse: NOOOOOOOO JIHYUN GET BACK HERE!

ZEN: So...

Jumin Han: ....

707 has logged on.

707: A hacker in her normal environment!

707: Haha! Just from this picture I have learned so much information!

Jaehee Kang: ...Really? We don't even know if V is telling the truth.

707: I think Muse's reaction is proof enough!

707: Now I shall dangle this over her head until she gives herself up completely!

Jumin Han: That's not Muse's bedroom. It's V's.

Jumin Han: Muse? Care to explain?

Yoosung★: How do you know what V's bedroom looks like!?

Yoosung★: Maybe her bedroom just looks similar?

Yoosung★: Is that right, Muse?

Muse: I can't believe you said I had a cute butt.

ZEN: HAHAHAHA

ZEN: It seems young Yoosung has decided to be the first one to make a move

ZEN: Muse, please ignore a forever-alone such as Yoosung! I shall treat you like a princess.

Yoosung★: What??? You're a forever-alone too! And I am not!

707: Doesn't anyone want to know all the information I have gleaned from a single picture???

Yoosung★: I'd rather Muse tell us herself, rather than you spill her secrets for her.

707: You're no fun! Besides, it seems like Jumin already knows anyway.

Yoosung★: Do you, Jumin?

Jumin Han: It seems that V and Muse have met in real life.  Although that is extrapolating. He could have gotten this photo from elsewhere, but it is high quality, as I expect from him.

707: Oh.

707: I guess he doesn't know.

707: Alright, time for blackmail!

707: If you don't answer my questions, Muse, then I'll reveal the secret to everyone!

Yoosung★: How can you be so cruel Seven???

Muse: Jumin is right. Jihyun and I have met in person. And I have been to his home. Although only one time.

Jaehee Kang: That isn't anything to blackmail another person about. Luciel, do try to be less dramatic. I'm getting a headache from reading your messages.

Muse: I agree. Very childish.

Jumin Han: Agreed. Although I am surprised that V trusted you enough to have you over. Rika was very sensitive about those kind of things.

Muse: .,......

Muse: She....

Muse: She didn't know I came over. Rika and I have only met in person once, and it was very uncomfortable.

Yoosung★: But Rika was such a nice woman! There's nothing that she would've done to cause that. Perhaps you were just imagining it.

Muse: Perhaps I was, Yoosung. I'm sure you being her cousin means you knew her quite well.

Yoosung★:

Yoosung★: You  are such a nice person, Muse!

Yoosung★: Maybe I will have to pursue you!

ZEN: Yoosung!

707: Yoosung!

Jaehee Kang: Yoosung.

V has logged on.