3: Jealousy

"V, are you ready for the nex-- Oh. Hello, who might you be?" You had changed into sexy lingerie and turned on the lamps and the camera.

"Who I am is not important right now. Who are you?" Rika demanded, arms crossed and stance solid.

Saeran was blushing incredibly hard. She's... gorgeous. I... want her.

V's line of thought followed a similar line, except he found himself "rising to the occasion", ready to please this woman he loved.

"I've hired V to do a personal shoot with me. I didn't think I'd have visitors." You slyly avoided the question. You knew better than to give out your personal information.

"Wh-what's your name, beautiful?" Saeran stuttered out. Rika glared at him.

"Oh? A flatterer, I see? Well maybe if you come close enough, cutie, I'll tell you."

"We don't have time to play games with you. State your name and how you know V."

You rolled your eyes gently. "Park Ji-su. I saw his work and when I saw him at his gallery, I asked if he could do this for me. For a price he couldn't refuse." You pulled out a wad of cash from your drawer. It was your secret stash and there was quite a bit there. Or there was. Rika promptly pulled it out of your hands.

"Thanks. It's over now though. I need V, and he is my husband." Your heart cracked, but you remained composed.

"Oh, husband? Sorry to take his precious time. Best of luck." You closed your eyes to prevent the tears from falling. That money was for you and V to get a new house. It wasn't much really, but it was a start.

"Rika, wait! Let's take her back." Saeran called out.

"What? Saeran, no. We don't need her." Rika responded callously.

"What do you do for work?" Saeran asked. He was desperate to have you in his line of vision.

"Graphic design, if you must know, cutie." This was true, not that you intended to work with Mint Eye.

"You're hired." Saeran proclaimed.

"What? No. I'm freelance, I don't want a 9-5 job." You were confused. You were being nice to the boy, but you certainly didn't want to get involved. V was also panicking internally, as well as angry at how forward Saeran was being with his girl. His other girl. Blood dripped from his clenched fist.

"Well then we'll hire you when we have a project. You can come in and work on it then." Saeran continued.

"Saeran, stop. We have formal process for this." Rika turned from him and looked at you. "I'm only offering this because we have the same style and we really need the help. I have that outfit as well, in yellow. If you're interesting in helping out our church, which is what Saeran is referring to, then I can send you the application. With that, we will be leaving. We have somewhere to be. V, clean up your cameras." Rika turned and left, while Saeran gave you their information.

When you heard the door close behind the two, you walked over to V and looked him in the eyes.

"Jihyun." You growled in a low voice. "Tell me you haven't been giving us the same gifts."

"I-I haven't really. Just a few..." He looked away from you, caught in the act.

"Well then, I'll have to come into Mint Eye. Start working there."

"No. Absolutely not. Why?"

"Because you clearly don't remember that we are not the same woman."

V didn't know what to do. He loved you so much, but he loved Rika too. And you were so up close and personal in such sexy clothes.

"I do. YN, let me show you that I know your body is yours."

"Prove it Jihyun," you looked up at him as he lifted you up. "Show me that you love me for me."

He threw you down on the bed and began taking his shirt off when he heard Rika call out.

"V, we're waiting!"

He let out an audible groan and whispered to you, "soon, love. Soon."