18: She's Back

V: Please refrain from doing so, Yoosung.

Yoosung★: Why?

ZEN: Don't tell me

ZEN: Don't tell me...

Jumin Han: It would be inappropriate for the RFA members to openly pursue the valued friend of another.

Yoosung★: Is that what you mean V?

ZEN: Wait... V... are you trying to say...

V: I'll text you later, Muse. I have found a possible way for me to get in contact with MC.

V has logged off.

ZEN: So... Muse... Care to explain this?

Muse: I assume it's just as Jumin said. I'm a friend of his and therefore it is inappropriate for Yoosung to pursue me so blatantly. We'll simply have to wait for love to blossom naturally ♥♥♥

707: Does anyone else believe that?

707: There's no way that I'm the only one who's catching on...

Jaehee Kang: ...no you're not, Luciel. I believe both  Zen and I understand what is happening, however, out of respect for V, I shall leave the subject alone for now.

707: UGH

707: WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO TEASE YOU MUSE????

Jumin Han: Because V made sure it would be. He didn't want you to tease her and scare her away.

Muse: Luciel must have a crush on me

Muse: Why else would he want to tease me like a boy in primary school?

Yoosung★: You can't like her, Seven!

Yoosung★: I just got in trouble for that!

Yoosung★: And I'm waiting for love to blossom!

Muse: ...I still can't believe you said I had a cute butt.

ZEN: Muse is too funny.

ZEN: How will she ever choose between us all?

Muse: I don't have to! I already chose before I entered the chatroom.

Yoosung★: What??? How???

707: Does. Not. Compute.

Jumin Han: It isn't me... is it?

Jumin Han: Because I only have room for one lady in my heart.

Jumin Han: Elizabeth 3rd ♥♥♥

707: ELLY!!!

707: MY ONE TRUE LOVE

Yoosung★: You're so cruel, Muse, not telling us who!

Muse: :)

Jaehee Kang: I think that's enough for me for today.

Jaehee Kang has logged off.

Muse has logged off.

You sat in your bed laughing. They were all so easy to tease! It was like they had zero experience with women. Suddenly, your heart began to hurt. You missed Jihyun and you desperately wanted him to be okay.

Meanwhile, V could barely focus. He was supposed to be paying attention to the sermon that was happening, but he couldn't get his mind off of the conversation from the messenger.

What if love really does blossom? I'm not there to show her how much I love her... I'll have to make sure I let her know how important she is to me toni-- V's thoughts were interrupted by the presence of the leader. Rika had arrived.

Immediately all his memories flooded back to him and he was hit with a deep feeling of twisted love. There she is. My sun. My bright, shining sun. She looks as good as the last time I saw her. Better maybe. She seems so happy. Perhaps this was what was meant to happen. Maybe... maybe I can apologize and we can go back to how we were. After I get MC...