Ch 1 At the beach

Ch 1

Annabel POV

Today I decided to go to beach so I can lie down and listen to music; I know it must sound weird. My friends think it is weird and wonder why I can't just listen to music in my dorm room but I just can't. I have a routine whenever I am stressed or just need a break from my life. I go to the beach lay on top of my towel and let the music from my iPod consume me. It clears my head and I feel like I am in my little own world and no one can disturb me.

I feel so complete and all of a sudden I feel something hit my head so I automatically open my eyes and stand.

"Sorry miss my stupid sister can't throw a Frisbee for her life" the little boy stated.

He had black spikey hair, blue eyes and tan skin and looks about 8 years old. His sister had rosy cheeks and medium size black hair and blue eyes also and is only a tad lighter than him. She looked around the same age too but he was a few inches taller. Then she started to cry.

"I am sorry" she said in between sobs so I knelt down to reach her level. I wiped her tears

"Don't worry sweetie, it didn't hurt. It is just a Frisbee plus I can't complain because I usually hurt people or myself when I attempt to play a sport. The key word is attempt"

She giggled when I said that

"Really" she said now more confident

"Yeah, one time I was playing volleyball and had to serve but I hit one of my teammates on his head"

This time both siblings were laughing

"Do you want to play with us" the little girl asked

Before I could answer, a man that looked around my age ran to us and looked worried. He was the sexiest guy I ever saw. He was in his swimsuit. He was tan like the little boy and had beautiful green eyes, and his black hair was tousled around in a sexy way because it was really wet from swimming. He had on a black necklace. I then notice he has a six pack and muscles but it wasn't too big. It was just perfect and his lip looked so kissable. Oh my gosh. I shouldn't be eye raping this guy. I hope he didn't notice. I blushed at that thought. I just realized I was still kneeling and I stood up.

"umm hi" I said unsure

He turned to them and started speaking a different language. I didn't understand even a tad bit but he sounded angry.

"Sunny Kevin Mussolini e Alexandra Maria Mussolini, perché hai ragazzi scappano senza dirmelo. si potrebbe di fatto male. qualcuno potrebbe hai rapito. è mia responsabilità di guardare voi. lo sai meglio di così. stiamo andando a casa in questo momento (Sunny Kevin Mussolini and Alexandra Maria Mussolini, why did you guys run off without telling me. You could of got hurt. Someone could have kidnapped you. It is my responsibility to watch you. You know better than that. We are going home right now). He started to pull them away

"but Alex threw the frisbee and it hit her so we ran to go get it" the little boy said

" I am so sorry they hit you with the frisbee" he said to me sincerely.

"can we please stay I don't want to go home." She wined

"NO!"

I felt bad so I decided to speak

" well actually can they stay because I was going to play a game of frisbee with them. " I said with a smile.

"ummm...fine but only if you tell me your name" he said flirtatiously.

"of course, I am Annabel" I stated

"I am Samuel but everyone calls me Sammy" he shook my hand and stared into my eyes so intense I couldn't look away, I was so drawn and he smirked. He knew exactly what he was doing like he did this million of times before. You could tell he is player but I shouldn't be surprised. He is beyond sexy so all the girls in his school must have been all over him.

"My name is Sunny" the little boy said

"My name is Alexandra, but you can call me Alex" the little girl said

I played frisbee with all three of them and of course Alex and I kept on throwing badly and the guys kept on laughing.

" Do you want to go back for a swim guys, and Annabel you can come too" Sammy said

"umm, okay" I replied

I was walking behind them but it was too cold so I was just in the shallow part of the water.

"Why aren't you coming in." Sammy asked as he just realized I wasn't following them father into the water

"It is too cold" I stated

"Then come a little closer and dive into the wave, it will warm you up"

"umm...no" I said nervously

He had an evil grin which caused me to wonder what he was going to do. Then all of a sudden I feel him carrying me and he runs over to where the wave is and jumped in while still holding me and I screeched

"Oh my gosh. Why did you do that" I yelled

"because I wanted you to swim with us but you refused" he said that in a duh way

I rolled my eyes and he laughed. His laugh was as sexy as his husky voice which was extremely sexy. Oh God, what are you doing to me.

We swam for hours and splashing each other until it got darker.

" I had so much fun. Thanks for a great day" I told Sammy as the kids were walking in front of us out of the water

"Nessun problema" he said

"what"

"oh sorry, i meant 'no problem'. I hadn't had this fun in a while especially with a beautiful girl"

When he called me beautiful in my head I thought awww. He walked me to my car which was ironically next to his car. Alex sat in the backseat of his car with a frown since Sunny called shotgun before she did and he got on the passenger side.

"So I was wondering if you would want to go out to dinner with me tomorrow tonight" he asked before i got into my car.

"umm" I didn't know if I should especially since I should only focus on my studies and not on guys.

"I promise, you wont regret it" he added with a hopeful smile and I notices Alex and Sunny were looking at us through the window.

"Okay, I will love to". We exchanged numbers and I got into my car and headed to my dorm.

Even though, I can tell he has a big ego, I was still excited that a sexy guy wanted to take me out on a date.

picture of Sammy at the beach on the right