Chapter 25

Chapter 25

I am just looking at this note and I can’t believe what is happening right now. I run downstairs and go to the team mockingjay cell. I enter the code to open the metal door which is 0508. The door opens and all of my teams weapons and gear is in here. I grab my communicator and say," All team mockingjay members report to hq."

All of my team rushes in and takes a seat at our round table. I then say," we have a major emergency. The new president of Panem, Sloane Snow, has kidnapped my kids. Now usually I would be in chrage. But, since im pregnant im putting Grayson and Janey in charge. Dont get confused about that though. All team members still report to me.We are leaving for the capitol in 2 days. We will be stopping in each district so you can tell your families. Now I need all hunger games victors and relatives to come with me now."

Emily, Taylor, Johanna, Phoenix, Janey, Hazel, Haymitch, Peeta, and myself walk into a secret room. I flip the on the light and there amazed at what they see. There are 8 screens showing the hunger games the year that each person won. "This is to motivate you to complete the mission. To show Panem that the hunger games are a thing of the past", I say to them.

2 days later

My team arrives and I go to the cell and enter the code. The automatic door then says," Please provide voice authentication please." I then say," Katniss Mellark." The door flies open and everybody starts to suit up. Everybody grabs their weapons and we head for the train.

We arrive at the train and we board the same train that we rode on last month. I swear I am so fed up with the capitol. They have cost me so much pain my entire life. This time I will make sure the capitol rotts in hell.

I am thinking about my kids when Janey and Bobby walk in holding hands. " Hey Katniss I finally found my soulmate", Janey says. I look at them and say," Thats good. You two are so cute together." They walk out of the room and before I know it we are in district 2. Then i see somebody with a rocket launcher aiming it at the train. " EVERYBODY GET DOWN", I yell.

The rocket hits the middle of the train sending it off the tracks. I see hazel run out in the distance. I can tell she knew who that was. All of us are brused but not severly injured. hazel comes back with the guy who is cuffed behind his back.

I slap him across the face and say," WHO ARE YOU!" My name is Chris Hazreth. I am Cato's younger brother and I'm going out with Hazel. I work for Sloane and I was instructed to shoot your train. I didnt know that my baby was a part of your team."

I just stand there looking at him. he does look like Cato. Hazel stands him up and kisses him. 'I guess were walking to the capitol now", Hazel says. I give Hazel the nod to uncuff him and she does.

We walk and we spot another train and we board it. Hazel goes and tells the engineer to head for the capitol. We arrive in District one and we stop so Emily and taylor can get some weapons. They have special knifes for all 20 of us.

They bring them out and they have TM on one side and our intials on the other side. These are probably the coolest weapon I have ever had. Well besides my bow that Beetee made years ago.

We board te train and then 3 hours pass and we arrive at the capitol. We get out and there are peacekeepers aiming their guns at us. I toss Chris a sword and he wields it like cato did. They charge at us and they are no match for us. We kill them quickly. I notice we now have to split up. Hazel, Chris, and Peeta join my team and we head toward Sloane's mansion.

We have to use stealth or our position will be compromised. Like last team my team approaches the back of the mansion. Peeta and hazel take out the guards guarding the back of the mansion.

Bobby and Johanna's teams take out the sides like last time. But this time were using force we attach c4 to all of the doors and we have a little help from Sloane's daughter Olivia. She planted c4 on the inside.

Sloane then walks out with bombs attched to my childrens back. " Team Mockingjay show yourselves now." We all walk out into the open and she laughs. i go to charge but she pulls out the detonater and I stop in my tracks.

She then says," Katniss, you take one more step and I will blow your children to bits. All of us are just standing there thinking about what are next move is.