A/N: All aboard the hype train

Hello everyone so I've been thinking about continuing this book, however the more I thought about the more I was leaning towards not continuing it, but one thing changed my entire decision and made me want to continue it.

Yes. Troy Wagner the co-creator of Marble Hornets has basically said that Marble Hornets may be back in 2018. When I saw this I lost my mind for one reason.

Skully was a 'character' in the first season who made only one appearance in Entry #26 before the footage cuts to Amy. Troy Wagner (who plays Jay) admitted that the character in this shot was a stand-in option for a backup character if they ever required an explanation for specific situations in the plot, they couldn't explain, at one point even possibly being to Jay what Masky is to Tim. As it turned out the character was never needed. This could mean that Skully could become canon in this new series. But Like I stated before "Skully" was meant to be a masked state for Jay so what I'm implying is maybe just maybe Jay's not "dead" well, he's not alive either I'm thinking maybe the operator is keeping Jay alive to use as a minion. Or the alternative could be that the operator could simply make someone else wear it I'm not sure. But anyway, I'm really excited to see where Troy is going with this and I hope we may be able to see the magnificent Tim again, even though Jay and the other guys from THAC went their separate ways.

I will be going back through the chapters and adding more on as well as fixing some grammar and spelling issues. By the way I am going to go around and try and find some theory's to add to the book, since I want some audience participation also I want to talk to the people who read this since I'm really curious about your theories and what you have to say. So with those as my final words enjoy your evening or morning. Goodbye.