Minor Characters

(C/N-26/01/2020: So I thought it would be best to change the title to "Minor Characters" because "Minors" sounds wrong.)

This part is for characters from marble hornets who are minors and who do not play a huge part in the story.

Sarah is a minor character from the Marble Hornets ARG and appears only once to date so far.

In Entry #9, it is shown that Sarah is the female protagonist for the Marble Hornets movie, and her and Tim are acting to which Alex argues with and berates their performance and attitudes, and they argue back with him repeatedly. He also yells at Seth for shutting the camera. Sarah and Tim argue with Alex for most of the tape.

She is mentioned once more in Entry #22 as being "gone", but unlike Jay (who isn't "gone"), Tim (who is in Entry #51 coughing in a building alone), Brian (who is also in Entry #51 and is attacked by The Operator), and Seth (who is in Entry #22 and gets attacked in the Unknown Room). Sarah was confirmed dead by Alex's hand in Entry #86.

Amy Walters  is/was Alex's girlfriend

Amy Walters is/was Alex's girlfriend. Supposedly she put him in huge danger by filming him with a camera she found in a closet (Result was Entry #26) and somehow attracted The Operator. Alex ordered her to jump out a window, but the video footage had ended with a red screen displaying the word HELP! in black letters with The Operator Symbol in the lower right-hand corner. Jay goes looking for Alex and Amy over the course of the series- and that's when he meets Jessica, her roommate. Amy is not a major character in the series. After the Operator appeared, Alex told her to jump out the window. Since then she is never seen again. Later in Entry 86, she is confirmed dead. Tim assumes, he killed her.

Seth Wilson is a minor character from the Marble Hornets ARG

Seth Wilson is a minor character from the Marble Hornets ARG. He is primarily a cameraman and doesn't make appearances in front of the camera often. Seth appears physically only in Entry #9 and #54. In Entry #22, he's the unseen man holding the camera with Alex. In Entry #9, while Tim and Sarah are being yelled at by Alex for their acting performance, Alex turns on Seth as well for shutting the camera off. For a moment Seth wanders in front of the camera.

In Entry #22 he is wandering the unknown room with Alex for unknown reasons. During the entry he records various objects and blood on the wall, but notices nothing vastly important, however he gets yanked off camera by the Operator and is never seen again. When the video cuts back in, Alex says Seth is gone, he has no idea where he is at all and can't remember the evening's events.

In Entry #54, the tape shows Seth showing up with Alex and Jay to Tim's apartment, however he departs shortly afterwards.

Whereas Brian and Jay were friends before the filming, and Tim knew Alex through Brian, how Seth knew Alex is never stated.

In Entry #86, Seth was stated, by Alex, to have been killed by his hand.

Speculation

Some have theorized that Seth is the third member of totheark  (the first and second being masky and hoodie). This is largely due to him being the camera man. This presumes he would have access to footage that Jay would not have gotten from Alex. Personally i believe that he could well be totheark or at least involved with the channel of some sort. He was involved with Marble Hornets, was the cameraman meaning he has the camera skills to pull off the effects used in tothearks videos. He is also pretty low profile. Except for Sarah he has been featured the least out of the crew for Marble Hornets. He was betrayed by Alex which gives him the motive to do try and get revenge on Alex.

Seth was one of the candidates that is speculated to be the Hooded Man before Entry 84 came out.

Seth is one of the least mentioned members in Marble Hornets.

It is unknown if Seth was killed as it was never confirmed all we know is that he was attacked but it was said wither he was killed or not (A/N:please correct me if I'm wrong).