My own little MH theory

I don't think Hoodie/Brain is dead.

My reasons for this is that the fall doesn't look that high. I did do research for how high a building needs to be to actually kill someone, what I found reads.

(A/N: This article was taken from 'Lost all hope' a suicide website.)

"The most important factor in suicide by jumping is height. Stone2 states that jumping from 150 feet (46 metres) or higher on land, and 250 feet (76 metres) or more on water, is 95% to 98% fatal. 150 feet/46 metres, equates to roughly 10 to 15 stories in a building, depending on the height of one storey. 250 feet is the height of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco."

This is the golden gate bridge:

and this is when Brian/Hoodie falls:

if you look closely at the bottom of the picture you can see it was around a 2 or 3 storey fall

if you look closely at the bottom of the picture you can see it was around a 2 or 3 storey fall. Also, Hoodie/Brian fell feet first. So what I'm assuming is that Hoodie landed on his feet, possible fractured a bone from the impact then fell back due to shock and when his head hit the floor he was knocked out. 

I know you might comment saying: "But in entry 86, Alex said Brian died"

Yes, I know, but think about it throughout most of Marble Hornets Alex has gone to great length to kill Jay and Tim as well as torture them. So it wouldn't surprise me if Alex had lied to Tim just to upset and torture him.

Please tell me what you think in the comments and if you don't like this theory then don't comment because I don't care if you're going to insult me. I would also like to see your counter argument's to debunk my theory. I know I said that this book had ended, but I really wanted to share my theory.