Areas of speculation

The Unforum thread generates massive amounts of speculation regarding various aspects of EMH. Because the thread moves quickly and grows rapidly, though, people sometimes find themselves either lost when they return to the conversation or reintroducing ideas that have already been heavily discussed. This page is an attempt to provide a summary of the major points of the discussion on various ambiguous topics. Appearance of a theory on this page is not intended as an endorsement, while failure to include a theory should be taken as a correctable oversight.

Who or what is HABIT?
◾It is a self-replicating memetic entity that reproduces itself within or takes psychic control of a host through exposure.
◾It is a paranormal beast that transforms or takes psychic control of its victims through infection, perhaps in the manner of a werewolf.
◾It is a plain old demon.
◾It is the alternate personality evinced by one or more of the characters following a psychological breakdown.
◾HABIT controls The Rake, sending it after his tournament members, or "Rabbits", when they do not complete a section of their "TRIALS".
◾HABIT's tournament of seven trials is to find a successor (host?) by dehumanizing the participants until they are enough like him to his liking.
◾HABIT is the demonic form of Fairmount's Evan, currently using EverymanHYBRID's Evan as its host.
◾HABIT is the ghost of Fairmount's Evan, who used the Slenderman as means of becoming an immortal being and currently IS the Sigma Radiation. It needs a host to stay immortal, but every host becomes a Rake after a number of years of exposure to Sigma Radiation. It then uses the Rake-ified host to attack someone and claim a new host. By sheer, dumb luck, EmH's Evan happened to be at the right place and the right time.

This picture was made by Evan himself. I'm guessing this is canon, but it was made outside of the Emh universe so I can't be sure. What do you reader's think?

 What do you reader's think?

Who or what left the Unsigned Tweets?
◾One of the EMH guys, under the influence of, or acting as, HABIT
◾Dr. Corenthal, possibly under the influence of, or acting as, HABIT
◾HABIT itself, if it exists as a physically independent entity

What kind of being is the Rake?
◾It's a separate preternatural species with no further special significance
◾It is the late stage of a Slender-puppet
◾It is the late stage of HABIT infection
◾One of Corenthal's patients.
◾HABIT's Personal Assailant/Mercenary. Though some argue that HABIT is too involved in his own work to use a proxy.

What is the Rake's role in all this?
◾It's Slenderman's pet, servant, or accomplice
◾It's completely unrelated to Slenderman but still a malevolent entity stalking the EMH crew
◾It's Slenderman's enemy, moving in on his own prey by keeping close to Slenderman's prey
◾It is HABIT's minion or "hit-man" so to speak. HABIT sends The Rake to do the dirty work.

__________________________________________________________________________________

And that's it, I have finished telling you about EverymanHYBRID. Night mind has made 6 videos explaining the entire series I highly suggest you go watch them they are amazing. And as of now I will was wondering if you had some questions on the series that these chapters didn't answer if there are then feel free to ask me I apologies if I don't have an answer. So now I'm going to move on to 'Tribe Twelve'.