TheNovemberProject

[EDIT 13/08: New image added!]

The November Project is a Slendervlog that started in December of 2015. Originally it began on both Youtube and Facebook but has now moved onto Twitter as well.

Story

The story begins with Grayson Callum, an aspiring college filmmaker, detailing an event that happened to him the previous year. In late November 2014 Grayson was abducted from his home in Arizona and was missing for four months. When he returned he had no memory of where he had been or what happened to him. After the police drop the case Grayson is still haunted by what happened. Along with the help of his friend Jared, Grayson begins to investigate the matter himself uncovering a far greater and darker mystery rooted in his childhood.

Plot

Season 1

After Grayson Callum is abducted from his home he goes missing for four months without a trace. When he returns he is left with no memory of what happened to him or where he was during those four months. He tries to put the whole affair behind him but is unable to when strange dreams begin to plague him almost every night. After the police drop the case entirely and refuse to pursue it any further, Grayson decides he will find the truth himself. He enlists the help of his closest friend Jared, whom jumps at the idea of solving a mystery with much enthusiasm. Jared suggests they keep video records of the investigation as well as a Facebook page and begins calling it The November Project.

Grayson posts the first video entry that shows the day he was abducted. Along with Jared and another friend named Michael the three go out into the middle of nowhere to do some target shooting. The video does not have anything strange to it until the end. Grayson having just gotten the camera was still unfamiliar with it and was unaware it was recording later that day at his house. Placing it on his dresser he hears the door bell ring and goes to answer the door. The voices of an unknown person and Grayson can be heard talking about a missing dog. Soon after a disturbance is heard and Grayson comes running back into the room and grabs his phone. Three unidentified men come in behind him and tackle him to the ground and subdue him. Placing a bag over his head the men carry him out of the room. The camera remains on and cuts out to a message from Grayson stating camera recorded until he assumed the battery died.

Starting their investigation the two can't seem to find much but almost as soon as they publicly announce they are doing this and post the that first video entry, a mysterious Hacker begins to mess with Grayson's Facebook profile, posting strange and sometimes ominous messages. Grayson at first pays little attention to it believing it is just someone trying to have fun at his expense. However through several Facebook posts he tells that he has been feeling exceptionally paranoid and has began filming almost 24/7. His fears are proven correct shown in the second video entry titled "Intruder". Grayson is alone at home, when he steps out of the room and into the bathroom the video and audio becomes distorted as a man in a black suit and red tie wearing a fedora hat walks out of the dark room across the hall, stops a moment looking through the cracked bathroom door and then walks down the hall off camera. His face distorted the entire time he is seen on camera. The video cuts out and cuts back in, almost a full ten minutes later on the time stamp. Grayson tells that he only remembers being in the bathroom for a maximum of a minute and that somehow he lost ten minutes.

About a week after Grayson posted the second video entry the Hacker leaves another message on his facebook. "Look Deeper". Still unsure about what the strange messages mean Grayson ignores them. Another week passes and a third video entry is uploaded. Titled "Encounter". Grayson has spent a lot of time away from the house since the second video entry. Jared and him spend time out in town. Jared tells Grayson that his cousin named Jason had looked at the footage of entry 2 and had a few theories of what could possibly cause the distortion and had offered to help with the investigation. Grayson is happy to hear this and the two plan to meet up with Jason at a later date. The two go to eat and then later that night making their way to the park. Grayson just wants to relax and have some fresh air, being on edge all the time is beginning to make him exhausted. Jared tells him he is worried about him. Grayson then sees someone standing under a tree staring at them. He brings Jared's attention to it and the person begins to walk away. Jared immediately begins to chase the person who runs off into the park. Grayson tires to go after the two but ends up losing sight of them. After a while of searching Grayson can't find Jared or the person that was watching them. He makes his way back to where they were sitting but hears something in the distance. He goes to investigate only to find a swing rocking back and forth on its own. He is suddenly overcome by a coughing fit and the video and audio distort. He drops the camera and falls down coughing. Another man wearing a black suit and red tie with the same fedora hat is seen watching him. The camera cuts and distorts as the man in the suit walks over to Grayson. The video goes white and cuts out. When it returns the time stamp shows several hours have passed and Grayson is sitting inside his car unconscious. In the distance Jared is seen approaching the car. He wakes Grayson up. Jared asks where he has been and that he has been looking for him for hours. Grayson says he can't remember what happened. One moment he was looking for Jared and the next he was waking up in the car. Jared tells him that he lost the person he was chasing and the two decide to leave the park.