...continues

"So... David asked me for checking you. He said you haven't finished uni but it's worth to give you a chance. Some supernatural forces you have? Except lack of dressing sense?" She looked at his clothes and crossed her arms.
He looked at himself "well maybe it is not the best brand suit, but I haven't had many clothes. I've just came back from my personal hell. David saw some potential in me and - wrongly- thought you will see it too. But it must be difficult under the clothes of mine... "
"Well... Perky, huh? Ok. Let' s go to the lab and you'll show me what yoy can do".
He followed her but inside he was furious. She treated him as an asshole in poor clothes. He knew suit would be better but he didn't have anything like new jeans, shiny shoes or else. The backpack with couple of things was the only thing he took with him that night. Actually David, Andy's uncle, was his last hope.If not him, he'd probably be lost for good. He was tired of running. Sleeping anywhere, eating anything.  David told him that living that way wouldn't make Andy proud, or happy, but sad. So he agreed to try. It wasn't easy. And first- this M.E. woman, and now Lady Bossy. Shit. But I'll show her what I can do.
In the lab she gave him few samples to analyze- the machines were well known- Columbia had a great lab. He did it fast and methodical, and drawn few notes about the scores. She had a quick look. "Ok kiddo. They're not bad. I know where to find you".
He took his things and left. Calleigh and Alexx were watching him thru the window.
"Told ya- she will kick his ass because of the clothes."
They both sighed. The door opened.
"So? What do you think?"
"I think ,Megan...." Alexx said slowly "...that your bitchy bossy voice just let this boy go". Megan looked angry "Alexx... It's inapropriate".
"I'm not listening" Cal immediately left.
"He was great here. I'd hire him myself if I needed a worker, but we're full. "
"I didn't say I'm not interested. I said I'll let him know. Did you see his.."
"...clothing? Yeah. Maybe he hasn't got money to buy sth. decent? He's 23 for god's sake."
Megan looked at her. "You like him, don't you?"
"Yeah. He's good. Looks different yeah, but is good."
Meanwhile Calleigh ran outside to meet him. "Hey! Tim!" He just keep on walking. Ass... She started running but in high heels it was kinda difficult. When she finally reached him and patted his arm , he jumped up in surprise.
"Shit !! You scared me.. Calleigh?"
"Yeah, sorry" she noticed earphones hanging from his ears,  with a very loud music.
"She said no??? I mean...Megan. "
"She said the same everyone else does- I'll let you know. But I know it means no way. I'm not even sure if I want to be here.I mean the lab is great..but she.... I hate that kind of people".
"I know. She's gross. But she's a damn good CSI, I must admit".
"Hey, you wanna sit for a while?" He asked her, noticing her red face.
"Yeah. Sure. Can we sit and have something to drink? "
"Sure". He wondered if he has enough money to buy her something, but she noticed that. "Don't even think of buying me sth. " He smiled" I'm a feminist".
"Yeah? In that case- next time."
They sat in the shadow and had some ice tea." How long do you work here?"
"6 months. They got me from the South. "
"You're a cop"?
"Not yet. But Horatio insists on that so I'm to finish the academy".
"Horatio?"
"Yeah. My boss".
"She isn't your boss?"
"Nooo... Thank god. Im under Horatio Caine."
"Is he any better"?
"Yep. Hell a lot. Pity you haven't tried with him. "
"Can I?"
"Not really,not now. It would be conflict of interest. Where are you staying. In Miami? I've heard youre from NYC."
"With my friend's uncle. For a while. He's a good man and I.... well - let's say me and my family don't get each other well".
"Aaaah...me too. But I like Miami.
The job's good, but lotta work. I get nightshifts as well as the youngest. I hoped that they will hire you to have someone in my age here. "
"Well....we'll see. But I don't expect much."
"I see.... " She got quiet and sipped her coffee. He was watching her. Nice looks, but rather short. Not like the girls he used to date in the campus. Not exactly his type but first nice person. Nice to him.
"Calleigh..."
"Yeah?"
"Do you think I suit here?"
"I don't know  you Tim... Maybe" She smiled. "Wait and see. One sure thing I can tell you. If Megan Donner hires you, you will learn a lot. A LOT.  But it's not easy to work in her team. Can I ask you a question?" He nodded. "Why didn't you finish uni? Just one year left."
"I....  I don't wanna talk about it".
"Were your parents... Angry with that?"
"I guess..... I left home. Just like that " he flicked the fingers. "With a backpack. "
She looked surprised. "Why? "
"It's something I don't wanna discuss. Sorry. "
"Sure...i didn't want to be nosy. But do they know you're here?"
"David might have called them. But I was considered missing for many months. I don't wanna go back."
"What about your diploma? Have you had problems with studies?"
"No. But if I want to finish it, I need to have money".
"And your parents?"
"I don't wanna see them. Not coming back home for sure. Ok. I gotta go. Was nice to meet you."
"Yeah....you too. I hope we'll see each other again."
He looked at her surprised. "Oook.Have a nice day. " Then he threw the cup into a bin and just walked away.
Calleigh was standing there watching him go. She really liked this strange guy. Not that she fancied him, but his demeanor was ...warm? And reserved at the same time. She was wondering what was the cause of his problems.
Coming back to the building she realized he said GONE MISSING
Yeah...if he gone missing he must be in the base...Oh no , Duquesne, don't play a detective....
She entered her room and turned on the computer. After a while she opened the base. Put his name Tim...is it Timothy? Timothy Speedle, and waited

Access denied.