Christmas Eve

Lady's POV
     "Well I'm fucking sorry you can't be faithful!" I yell, tears slipping from my eyes. Sin's jaw clenches, his knuckles turn white, and his eyes water.
    "I love you," he cries. "I'm-"
    "Mommy! Daddy!" Louisa yells as she runs into the living room. "I made something for you guys," she says. She hands both of us a picture of all of us holding hands in the front yard.
      "You can open your presents now," I tell her. She squeals and runs up to the tree. I sit down a good distance away from Sin. We watch as she opens her presents, her eyes lighting up again and again. "Okay, its time to get dressed now."
      ×××××××××
        "I don't think that's what you really want," he says, clenching his fists. I sigh, trying to take steady breaths. 
     "Sin, this is the second time you've cheated on me. So many things make it so much worse too. We're married. We have a daughter," I tell him. He looks down.
    "I didn't cheat on you," he says under his breath, turning to walk out the room. I grab his arm and pull him back so he can talk and not just walk away from the problem.
    "What did you say?" He looks me dead in the eyes, his watery.
     "I don't think what I want to day will be any better than what you think happened," he says. I sit down on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to talk. "The girl that your convinced I slept with because of pictures, that I will admit, look pretty damn convincing, is in the hospital because of me. I had to hit her in order to get her completely off of me. And your think that I cheated on you, when I'm so damn loyal that I would literally hit someone so hard that their in a hospital room."
   I bite my lip, not able to look at him since I'm now ashamed of myself. "I'm sorry."
    "It's fine. I understand why you thought the way you did."
     "Why didn't you just tell me that when I-"
     "Cause my pride gets the best of me. I thought once I told you that, you would just think worse of me."
    "And have you had cheated on me. Hell no. I would rather this because you didn't want was happening." I stand up and press my lips to mine with the help of my heels. I'm still a lot shorter than him, but they do make a good difference.
    "Well now this is a good Christmas," he says against my lips. I pull him down, getting above him in straddling position. He looks up at me, his eyes clouded. A knock on our locked door ruins the mood.
      "I need help!"
      "Be there in a minute!" I yell back. I get up and throw my hair up in a messy bun. "I'll be back."
    "You better."

      AN: One more chapter left!! I kind of just lost interest in this story, so the ending is obviously rushed. Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/    -Vaeh