Killer Eyes

(Random gifs for now eh)

Lady's POV
         Kaylee throws one of my books on my back, making it fall open. I gasp in horror, grabbing it. "Never do you treat a book with such disrespect." She throws herself down, looking up at the ceiling.
    "Don't you have to go tutor Mr.Muscle?" She asks me. I put one last book into my bag. One of these days, my arm will fall off due to the weight.
    "Shouldn't you be at your own house?" She shrugs. "I'm leaving right now. And why would you call him-"
    "Are you blind? His arms are glorious, his chest is heavenly, and don't get me started on that-" my eyes widen. "Nevermind. Let's just say I wasn't all too lonely when Dylan and I took a break."
     "This is Timbers brother we're talking about." She scuffs.
    "I know. And her brother is hot." The door to my room opens and my mom walks in, her bright smile in place. You would never be able to tell if its fake or not.
     "Your father wants me to-"
     "Give me the talk?" I ask. Kaylee cocks a brow. My mom sits down, her shoulders slumping.
    "No, to tell you as soon as your done, you come straight home and he will be calling Timber's parents to make sure nothing happened." Kaylee laughs out loud, holding her stomach.
    "She would never in a million years touch Sin. Just the fact that you guys think something would happen, is outstanding. And not to be rude cause your hot, but she's not his type," she tells my mom. I look down at my hand, my eyes falling on the purity ring my parents have me wear.
    "That's good to know."
    ××××××
     Timber quietly opens the front door, shushing me quietly. We stop walking when we get to his door. "My parents just got home from a business trip, so their jet lagged. He's in there alone." I stare blankly at the door knob, not even wanting to open it. I feel as if I'm betraying all my parents faith and trust in me even though they know I'm here, and this is for educational reasons.
     "Oh come on," she says, swinging the door open and walking in. He looks up at is from his desk, smirking when he sees me. She walks over, leaving against it. "See, no monsters. Just something that looks like one." She slaps him upside the head, walking back out after.
     "I didn't think you would be showing up, Lady," he says, turning back to face the textbook in front of him. My heart hammers in my chest as I sit on the edge if his neatly made bed. I wasn't expecting it to be as neat and clean as it is. Maybe he's OCD?
    "I like helping people," I mumble, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. "I needed to drop something off anyways."
    "Your virginity?" He asks. My cheeks heat up. "I'm just kidding. Where do you want to start?" I turn the page to where we're supposed to be and start to reading it to him. His eyes skim across his own book. He coughs, his hand grabbing my knee. I scoot further away, perfectly aware that was planned.
     "Anyways. When your citing the evidence, you want to be very  clear on what your trying to say," I say. He nods, taking notes. I'm honestly surprised he's even concentrating.
    ××××××
     "Can we please take a five minute break?" He asks, throwing his head back and groaning. I close the book, setting it to the side.
   "Fine. Five minutes," I say.
   "Thank you." He lays back on the bed, his arms propped up behind his head. His hair isn't done, but looks like he put effort into it. Kaylee wasn't wrong about his arms, they are wonderful. But I've always been more captivated by his light green eyes. "Listen, I know I have killer eyes, but it's rude to stare, beautiful."
      I stand up, walking to go the window. Its starting to get late. "Can we please finish. There's only one more question and I have to be getting home." He sits up, grading his pencil, signalling he's okay with it. His phone goes off...for the fifth time in an hour.
     "I already finished it," he says, holding his notebook out to me. Confused, I take it and look at his answers. Not one if them is wrong. There's an evil glint in his eyes when I look at him. "I just enjoy your company."
    I tug my coverup tighter to my body, grabbing my bag. "I'll tell Mrs. Cornell your done with this section in the morning. Bye." He grabs his jacket.
    "I'll walk you. Its late and I have to stop somewhere anyways," he says. I stare blankly at him as I search for a reason not to let him. "Don't try lying. You suck at it. I've known you for how long, I know your tells." Internally groaning, I follow him out. We walk out of his room, Timber and Landon sitting on the couch together. Landon shoots up, his hands held out in front of him.
    "I'm not going to search you...this time." He opens the door for me, gesturing for me to walk through. As soon as the fresh air hits me, it's like I can breath again. My eyes stay glued on the ground, so I don't look at him. "You're going to walk into something."
    I sigh. "How are you have the fourth highest GPA in our class, but need tutoring?" He glances over at me.
    "I can write and read, so I get good grades in English, but don't understand it when the teacher is teaching it. My mind works in unique ways," he says with a chuckle. This is so bad. I shouldn't be having a conversation with him? Why did I ask him that. "So, um, were gonna be doing the robotic baby course next week. Are we doing this at your home or mine?" I'm like a deer in headlights.
    "I don't know yet. I'll figure something out." We stop in the front yard of my house, staring awkwardly at each other. Then he has to go and do that stupid  smirk. The front door opens and my dad walks out, keys in hand.
    "Hello, sir," Sin says, holding his hand out to shake. My dad glares at him.
    "He was just leaving," I say, looking up at him briefly. He gives a small smile. 
    "Thank you for the tutoring. Have a nice rest of your night, Mr.Riv-" Sin's cut off by my dad pulling me inside and closing the door.
   "That was rude. He was only trying to be polite, dad." He scuffs.
    "He walked you home?" He asks. I nod. "Go get cleaned up for dinner. Your Aunt and Uncle are coming."

AN: Pretty sucky ending up I don't care. Comment what you think Sin's true motives are in this? Share! Stay alive |-/              -Veah