Sneaking Out

"But you were sneaking out your window every night, riding shot gun in my car-" Greatest Love Story by LANCO
    ××××××

  "But you were sneaking out your window every night, riding shot gun in my car-" Greatest Love Story by LANCO    ××××××           

                   Sin's POV
     "Your mom is worried about you," my dad says from behind the punching bag. My knuckles are most likely bleeding from not wrapping them up. I've been taking all my emotions out on this ten year old punching bag.
    "She shouldn't be. I'm fine," I tell him. He steps away and walks over. "Seriously, I'm okay. What happened was nothing and it won't happen again."
    "But you won't tell any of us what happened," he says. Tilting my head back, I groan. "Just tell me. You don't have to feel like I'm going to judge yo-"
    "I know you won't, dad. But I need to just let this go and move away from it. I was perfectly fine until that son of a bitch showed up!" My jaw clenches. He releases a deep breath.
    "What son of a bitch?" Shit. I turn away from him. "Sin!"
    "I was raped!" I yell at him, tears welling up in my eyes. I try to blink them away but can't. He always told me that crying only shows weakness and fixes nothing, so I never did it in front of him. His expression does from shocked to blank in the matter of seconds.
    "Who-who did it?" He demands. I shake my head. "I'm not going to do anything if you don't want me to, but as your father I deserve to know."
    "Moms friend, Jessica Moore. When I was fifteen you guys left me with her for the day and she raped me. I-I didn't know it was wrong at the time cause she had me so damn fooled. Then when I was sixteen-"
    "This lasted a year?"
    "Almost two," I correct. He closes his eyes, pinching his brows together. "When I was sixteen, I knew it was wrong and wanted it to stop. But every time she had some way to manipulate me. Then I turned seventeen and that was the end. Yes, me getting her to stop had some violence on my part. And I know your going to tell me how hitting a girl is wrong and-"
    "Do you honestly think that I believe this is your fault?" He asks. I look down at my knuckles, trying to stop my tears. "You had to hurt her son, it was the only way. If you hadn't, it would probably still be happening. Your strong for going through this with no one to guide you."
    ×××××××
       "Its stupid," Timber says to Kaylee as I walk into the kitchen.
    "Its creative," Kaylee argues. Their 'friendship' has always amused me. One minutes they get alone, the next its a civil war. Lady sits quietly between them, just listening. I walk over, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing the top of her head.
    "Why hello Mr.Carmello," Kay says. I roll my eyes at the tone of her voice. I slept with her once, then her and Dylan got together so then she ass off limits. Even if they weren't together, I wouldn't hit it again.
    "Hi," I say, opening a water bottle. Her eyes trail down my chest. I'm expecting Lady to do the same, but she keeps her eyes down. "Come with me," I say in her ear, heading towards my room.
    She hesitantly stands and follows me. "Here's a shirt," she says, throwing me a black v-neck. I put it to the side.
    "Its too hot for a shirt," I say. Truth be told, it's freezing and supposed to rain. "How as breakfast with your parents?" I ask. Taking her hand, I pull her down between my legs.
    "Awkward. My dad is keeping me on a tight like leash, so tonight I have to ca-"
    "Don't finish that sentence. We're having this date. You can just sneak out right?" She turns her head to look at me with wide, beautiful eyes.
    "I can't do that, Sin. You have you remember that I'm still getting used to this," she says. I have to stop myself from staring at her lips as she talks.
     "I know, I just thought tonight was going to be fun," I say. She kisses the base of my neck briefly. "Why didn't you say I love you back?" I ask. She sighs. Immediately, I regret the question.
    "Cause I want to be sure first. I love you isn't something that should just be thrown around. I think I love you," she says. I smirk at her.
    "Well maybe we should find a piece of paper and a pencil to make a list?"
    "Did you just try and make a Divergent reference?" I shrug. Leaning in close to her, I kiss pepper her face with kisses. She gives a soft giggle, making me smile.
    "You're going the ruin my makeup," she says, but still laughing. I kiss behind her ear.
    "You don't need it."
   ×××××××
                Lady's POV
      My knees bounce up and down as I throw my hair up in a messy bun, sitting on my desk chair. The door to my room opens and my mom walks in. I force a smile at her.
   "How's school been going?" She asks me. I shrug in response. "Your father and I have been talking and for your own good, we've been thinking about changing your health class."
   I straighten up my posture. I don't know why I expecting them to let go of what happened, but taking things farther than needed is what they seem to do best.
    "Do guys really think that's necessary? I don't have a problem with it, but it seems a little extreme. I learned my lesson with Sin, he's bad. But taking me out of class because of that is a little much," I say. Her shoulders slump.
    "Maybe your right. I'll rehash this with your father in the morning. Goodnight," she says.
   "Goodnight. Love you."
    ×××××××
     After all the lights in the house are off and I'm sure my parents are asleep, the sound of someone driving up comes. Checking myself in the mirror, I fix my hair the best I can and open my window. Climbing out, I make my way down the tree and to his car.
   He reaches over from inside and opens the door for me. As soon as I get inside, I feel warm again.
    ××××××××
         "Mother fucker!" Sin winces loudly as he finished setting the fire.
   "You okay?" I ask, sitting in the carpet with him. Timber is at Landon's, and their parents are still at work so we're at his house. My eyelids feel heavy from waking up earlier than needed.
    "Fine, just a small burn." He leans back against the table, pulling me to him and wrapping his arm around my shoulders. I can't stop my eyes from closing. "Someone's tired."
    "I'm sorry," I apologize. "I kept waking up all night and the anxiety of speaking out wasn't goof either," I explain. He leans in close, but not yet kissing me. Tease. A month ago I would have thought though this was crazy and impossible.
    "Can I wake you up?" His eyes burn into mine. Looking down at my lips, he teasingly brushing his against mine. I sigh, closing my eyes. He cups my cheeks in his calloused hands, deepening in the kiss. I find myself moving so I'm straddling him. His hands go to my hair, taking the hair tie out. 
    He pushes me down so I'm laying on my back, getting above me. He leans down and kisses my neck, nipping at my skin. I bite down on my lip, my hands going to his hair. His hands lift my shirt up, exposing my stomach. I'm too focused on how good his lips feel on my skin to care.
     He sits up, looking down at me with some look in his eyes I can't place. Sitting up, I lift his shirt up and off of him. He does the same to me, not taking his eyed off mine. "I love you," he says in my ear as I lay back down with him on top of me.
     I want so bad to say it back, but am too scared. After you say those small three words, it can change everything. He keeps himself propped up on his elbows  as our lips assault each others. His taste like mint and chocolate. Out of no where he shoots up, holding his arm.
   "Are you okay?" I ask, grabbing my shirt. His wrist is red and burt from the fire. "How do you even do that?"
    "I don't know, maybe its the fact that I had you under me without a shirt finally and didn't care. I was getting farther than anyone else ever has with you. Getting burt was the last thing in my mind."
    I look down, taking in what he said before reacting. "Finally? What's that supposed to mean?" He opens his mouth to say something. "Is this just about sex?" He bites down on his lip, looking ashamed. "I need to go."

××××××
    AN: Sorry for the upsetting ending. PLEASE COMMENT A SIDE OF HIM OR HER YOU WANT SEE AND THOUGHTS. Share! Stay alive |-/    -Veah