Health Class

Lady's POV
      I lean against a locker with Kaylee, waiting for Trim to put her books in her locker. "I don't understand the point of killing someone off if they're just going to come back!" She nearly yells at me. We've been talking about various TV shows and books since we got in the car.
    "I don't know. It adds to the drama," I say. She rolls her blue eyes, closing her locker loudly in frustration. Some days she can be the perfect angel, others her moods fluctuate so much you have to hide knives. Kaylee looks up from her phone.
    "Kourtney Kardashian's new boyfriend is hot as hell," she says, showing us a picture. I scuff, crossing my arms.
    "Her and Scott are end game. I don't care what anyone else says. They will get back together," I say. She narrows her eyes at me. "Did you finish the math homework?" I ask. Timber's eyes widen, looking like a deer caught in head lights.
    "Sorry. I was with Landon last night," she says. Kaylee wiggles her eyebrows, making thrusting motions. Timber glares at her. They don't get along very well, but sometimes can be the best of friends...very confusing. "We didn't do anything like that."
     Dylan, Kole, and Sin walk over. Sin is Timbers older brother. He's only older by two years. The only way I have classes with him is that I'm in all advances classes with Timber. "Well hello, Ladies. Hello, Lady," he says, looking me up and down. Everytime I'm around him, I feel uncomfortable. All my life I've been told to stay as far away from him as possible. But he's like a bad STD, he keeps popping up.
       I look at him briefly to see him flashing me that crooked smile. He uses that on every girl in school. Everytime I'm over at Timbers, he has a new girl over. The fact that her room is beside his, makes it worse since they are always yelling. Gross.
    "Why are you here?" Timber asks him. He looks down at her. Their height difference is stunning, he's maybe 6'2 and she's 5'3-4.
    "Cause mom told me that you can't come home after school. She's having Cole over and doesn't want you trying to kill him with your blending brush. again." Kaylee raises her hand, her other wrapped around Dylan.
   "That was my brush." I crack a small smile. He rolls his light green eyes and looks at me.
    "See you in Health."
     ×××××××
      I sit down in my seat, taking out my health book. Sin comes over and sits beside me in his seat. This is the closest I'm allowed to be to him and that's just because my parents can't do anything about it.
    "You look stunning today," he says. I look down at my hands, trying to ignore him. I know he's lying, I'm not pretty. Not at all. The teacher comes in, holding a stack of papers.
    "Lola, Marcus, pass the tests out," he says. The two students stand, walking over and taking them. They set out tests down in front of us. My eyes glance over at Sin's. My eyes widen at his grade.
    "Surprised?" He asks. Well yeah. I wasn't expecting to actually pay attention in classes.
    "Kind of," I say. "You don't seem like an A+ student." He leans in too close.
    "Let's just say I'm very good at the subject of sex." My cheeks heat up immediately at the subject. "Someone's shy. Your sexy when you blush, baby girl."
    "Do-don't call me that," I say. He smirks. The teacher starts writing on the board.
    "What is sex? Why do we do this?" Mr.Lopez asks. He looks around, waiting for someone to raise their hand. "Yes, Rain."
    "Sex is the actions of thrust in a penis into a girl. We do this because we're horny." Everyone laughs. Our teacher sighs, obviously already irritated. Sin raises his hand. Of course.
   "Sex is the action of...the obvious. And we do this because we need a way to show the person we love that we love them. Its a way to share yourself with the person you want to give a part of yourself to." Everything he's saying has to be complete bullshit.
    "That was an excellent answer, Mr. Carmello." The guy that answers before stands up.
    "There's no way you actually believe that, Sin."
    "Sometimes you gotta lie."
    ×××××××
        My parents silently eat their food. I've already finished so I'm washing my dish. Eating makes me feel sick to my stomach. "How was school today, sweetheart?" My mom asks me.
    "It was fine. I got an A on my Health test," I answer. My dad stands, making his way over.
    "Still keeping that distance with that Carmello boy?" He asks. I sigh, my eyes lowering back to the sink. "Lady."
    "I try, dad. He's my partner in health and Timbers brother. I'm bound to be around him some.of the time. But I'm responsible and know what's good for me."

AN: Little does she know. Comment your thoughts and share!! Stay alive |-/    -Veah