Drained

Three months later
               Lady's POV
       I place my hand over my stomach. "Are you okay?" Simone asks when she walk in. I sigh.
    "It's weird. I wasn't very happy about it, but it's weird knowing he or she isn't in there anymore," I say, looking at myself in the mirror.
    "Did you ever tell Sin?" She asks. My eyes tear up as I shake my head. "I think you should tell him that you were pregnant with his baby. It'll come out eventually and I think its been coming from you and soon." I nod, closing my eyes.
    "I don't want to hurt him," I say. She narrows her eyes.
     "Not that that's a bad thing, but why the fuck would you not want to? When I first met you, you were in pain from what he did."
    "But I still could never find it in me to hurt him in any way," I tell her. Someone picks me up from behind and carries me to the couch.
    "Fine. Just take her from me again!" She yells and goes to the dorm room. Tobias bends down and kisses me softly. I take a step back.
   "How was class?" 
   "Good, just stressful," I say. He presses his lips to the crook of my back. "What do you think your doing?"
    "Distracting you." He runs his hand down my arm. I close my eyes trying to relax. "Its obviously not helping."
     "I'm sorry. It's just that I have all these tests, and-and that thing that happened. It's getting to me," I say. He squeezes my hand.
    "You'll do great in finals. They seem hard, but are actually a lot easier. And I'm sorry for what happened. I know you weren't the happiest person about being pregnant, but its normal with this to hurt you no matter what." I smile.
     "I love you," I say. He smiles.
      "Y-you what?"
     "Please don't make me say it again. It's hard enough to say it once. And I'm sorry that I couldn't say it when you did," I say. He cups the side of my face.
    "Its okay. I love you too."
    ××××××
       "Maybe we should stop?" He says, breathing heavily. I shake my head deepening the kiss. He grips my through, pulling me closer. I run my hands down his back, moaning. My mind starts trailing, getting me out of the mood.
    "Yeah. We should stop," I say. He moves away and lays down beside me. Simone walks in, some boy behind her. They stop in their tracks while I cover my chest.
    "Holy shit. You two were doing the dirty," she says with a grin.
    "Why the hell do you have a guy?" She shrugs.
    "Thought I'd try it out. I've never had anything stuck up there before," she says. I roll eyes. The guy gives a embarrassed smile before him and her walk out.
     ×××××××
             Three years later
      "Look at you!" Timber and I both yell at the same time. She gives Tobias a small hug. Thankfully her and him get along great and Zenith is like a big brother to me.
    "You look so good," I say. The front door opens and two boys walk in. I'm almost going through shock. Sin and Dylan. They stand in front of us, both looking a little nervous.
    "Its nice to see you again," he says. I nod once. He offers his hand to Tobias. "I'm Sinith." I cock a brow.
    "Tobias," Tobias replies. Timber coughs to break the tension.
    "Let's go inside," she says and takes Zenith's hand, leading us all inside the house. Tobias goes to use the bathroom while I sit down on the couch. Damn this couch as seen and heard a lot of things before Sin moved.
    "Sinith?" I asks with a cocked brow. He shrugs.
    "I started going by real name again," he says. Tobias comes back out and sits next to me. "How long have you guys been together?"
    "Three years," he answers for me. Sin's eyes widen.
   "Oh wow," he says. Little do you know about the first three months of our relationship. Timber sits down on Zenith's lap.
   "What did the doctor say at your last appointment?" She asks. I glare at her.
   "He said I'm not doing so well," I say. She rubs my shoulder.  
    "So well with what?" Dylan asks.
   "Eating," I say. "It caused me some complications. Who knew not eating for a week could do so much," I say as if I'm joking.
   "Complications?"
    "I had a miscarriage," I say. Sin tenses. "I'm gonna go outside for a second." Sin stands up.
    "I'll come with you. I need some air," he says. We walk outside. "Who's kid was it?" He asks.
    "What do you mean? It's was Tobias's. I got pregnant and lost the baby," I say. He rolls up his sleeves, showing new tattoos.
   "We both know you wouldn't just jump into bed with someone after a long time. Not after what I did to you. Who's kid was it?"
    "Yours," I say, tears falling. "After I left with Simone I found out. I don't even remember when I started to stop eating. But I didn't mean to cause it. I was a little happy." He releases a deep breath.
   "I'm a father."
   "It was never bor-"
    "I don't give a fuck if it was born or not! That was my son or daughter and you knew for over two months! I know I cheated on you and fucked up, but this is worse. So much worse."
     "You wouldn't of been in its life anyways. I wouldn't want you in it." He scuffs. "You think I don't know? About the drugs, hookers, and alcohol? It would he three right and you only stopped five months ago. What a great father figure you would have been."