I Really Want To Slap You

Lady's POV
       "Hey," Sin says, bus voice rough with sleep. I rub my eyes, them stinging from the brightness of the room. He kisses my temple. "Do you know why I feel so light headed?" He asks.
    "They gave you a lot of drugs last night. You should get your cootie shot updated," I tell him. He groans, throwing his head back. "It was quite cite actually. Very amusing."
    "Glad you glad you liked it," he says. I press my lips to his and get up. His eyes widen when sees me. "Your-you shirt it showing your-it showing your-" I look down and see the first few buttons came undone. I turn around and button them back up while he laughs at me.
   "That's not funny."
   "No, what's funny is that you turn around like I haven't seen that before," he says. I glare at him playfully. He gets up, stretching his leg out.
   "How long until you leave?" I ask, my mood saddening.
    "Three days now." I burry my face in his chest, taking in scent of the cologne he was wearing yesterday.
    "Your so warm," I say. "And you smell so good." He tilts my chin up, making me look at him and kisses me. Wanting to deepen it, I pull away, but still keep myself close to him. "Ready to go?"
    "That's if you'll walk."
     ××××××××

        I grab my bag before walking down stairs

        I grab my bag before walking down stairs. Sin has his back to me, doing something to the DVD's. I wrap my arms around him from behind and kiss the back of his neck; thankfully the heels give me better access.
    He turns around in my arms. I trace the tattoos on his arms, the ink fresh again. "Can you go upstairs for a second?"
    "And do what?"
    "Put some damn clothes on. I'm not running a whore house. This is all mine to look at, no one else's. Mine." I place my hands on my hips.
   "I don't belong to anyone."
    "I meant that in the most respectful way possible, baby girl." Taking his rough hand I pull him out the apartment.
    ×××××××
         "Dance with me!" Timber yells. Its too hot in here for me to be dancing. I think putting ring on it has loosened Zenith's leash on Timber. She dresses how she used to again, not too revealing, but some. However, Sin has me wearing his jacket that feels like its a thousand pounds.
    I stand up and follow her to the dance floor. I try and copy what she's doing, but I just can't. Hands rest on my waist, pulling me closer to their body. I jump away and see an all too familiar face.
   "Shit, sorry," he says. "Lady."
   "Will." Slowly, I back away.
    "Come on. You don't want to dance? Just one dance?" I shake my head, forcing a smile at him. Zenith walks over.
   "Dance with me," he says. I take his hand and walk to the middle of the dance floor. "Who was that?"
    "My ex, first boyfriend, happened a long time ago," I say. He nods and leads me to where Sin, Timber, Dylan, and Kay all are. Sin pulls me down his lap.
    "What happened?" He asks.
    "Will's here. Asked me to dance with him. Zenith came in though." He nods, rubbing my back. I take the jacket off, feeling like dying.
    "La-"
    "I'm yours," I tell him. "Can you do me a favor?" He nods. "Get me me a drink please." Kissing the tip of my nose, he stands up and walks over to the bar. Kay moves onto my lap.
    "We need to talk more. Ever since I moved out of town, I feel like an outsider," she says.
    "That's cause you are," Timber says with a sweet smile. Kay flips her off.I turn my attention to the bar and see some girl talking to Sin. It's not too far for me not to hear what she's saying.
     "So what's your name?" The girl asks Sin at the bar. This is the last time I have him go over there alone. Zenith notices my tenseness and gives me a look that tells me I need to calm down. My hearing can be as good as animals when I need it to be.
     "Sinith," he says, his voice sounding harsh, indicating he doesn't want to carry on this conversation.
     "You have such pretty eyes. I can't imagine what the rest of you must look like. Want to leave and show me?" I can't take it anymore! I stand up and stomp over.
     "We're missing you over there," I say, giving her a quick glance.
    "Is this your little sister?" Oh hell no.
   "Wife you whore," I say. Her eyes widen. His expression becomes impressed and now interested.
     "Maybe you should put a leash on him."
   "Only in the bedroom." She laughs, looking impressed.
   "Well I'm sorry, I didn't know. You have a looker," she says, giving me a friendly smile. I almost feel sorry for calling her a whore. After she walks away, Sin pulls me to his lap again.
  "Put the jacket on," I say. He does as told. "You need to stop working out and gain weight."
   "No can do."
   ××××××
     "What did you give me?" I ask.
     "You said to give you drink and its a bar. It's alcohol, honey," he says. I push the drink away. "Just drink it, baby. I'm fine." I've never had alcohol. He starts laughing at me. "You've never had a drink?" I shake my head. He hands it back to me before turning back to his conversation with Zenith and Dylan.
   ×××××××
       "Sin!" I yell from the bedroom. He comes in sits down on the bed. "How long do you think you'll stay doing this?" I ask.
   "I don't know what you mean," he says. I groan.
    "Being in the army. How long are you going to stay?" There is no way I would be asking this if I was sober.
    "As long as I can," he answers. I nod, trying not to feel disappointed. "Why?"
    "I don't want you to leave. The fact that leaving doesn't faze you hurts." He stands and comes over to me.
   "Leaving you is the worst part now. I love you so much, Lady." He wipes the tears that fell and kisses me.
   ××××××××
         The sound of someone calling Sin's phone wakes me up. I rub my eyes and reach over. Monica. My blood runs cold as I read the name. I press answer, looking down at him.  
   "Hello?" The girl says from the other line.
    "Hello," I reply.
    "Um who's this?"
    "Sin's wife," I say coldly.
    "He never mentioned he was married." Does that matter!? I'm about to say something but she hangs up. 
    ××××××
       "Your a bitch," he says.
    "Its not my fault." He sets down the spoon and looks at me, his brows raised.
   "And who's fault is that?" I roll my eyes.
   "I really wish I could slap you."       
  "I'd love to see you try," he says, patting the top of my head. I jump up, trying to at least tap his face. He bends down and kisses my forehead at the perfect timing.
   "That's not fair," I pout. He backs me up against the wall.
    "Do you really want to slap this pretty face?" I raise a brow.
     "Now I want to even more Mr.ego."
    "Who would have thought you'd would be the abusive one?" I set down my spoon and grab the knife, running my finger down it.
   "Tomorrow I'm gonna get together with my friend Monica," I say. He nods, not fazed by the name at all. "Her boyfriend is cheating on her again."
   "He's an asshole," he says. Still holding the knife, I get closer to him.
   "Who's Monica, Sin?" I ask. His brows furrow. "Don't act like gout confused. She called this morning and knew damn well who you were. I said I was your 'wife' and after saying that she hung up," I say, crossing my arms.
    "First, put the knife down," he says, trying to take it but I pull back. "Fine then. She's in the army. We work together and I told her to call when she knew what time we needed to be in the plane."
    He grabs the spoon and mixes the beans again, not looking at me. "I'm sorry. I thou-"
    "I cheated? I didn't," he snaps. "Do you still not trust me? I've done everything I can to get you back."
    "Sin, I know you're faithful, but you can't blame me for thinking this. If a guy called me early in the morning and hung up when you said you were my husband, wouldn't you be pissed?" I ask.
    "Yeah," he says quietly. "And wife?"
    "I thought fast," I say. He gets behind me and wraps his arms around me, his hands traveling up.  
    "I should just start calling you Mrs.Carmello," he says, groping my breasts and needing them. A quiet moan escape my lips. "Can we finish doing dinner and do something else?" I turn around and set on the counter.
   I take his short and off and throw it in the skin. He nearly rips mine and we get our pants off. He kisses my collar bone as he spreads my legs and enters me. 
    ×××××××
          I run my hands down his chest, holding onto him for dear life. "Stay safe please," I say. He kisses me gently, a tear escaping his eye as I hug him again.
   "I have to get going, baby. I'll write you when I can. I love you," he says, kissing my forehead.
    "Stay safe."
    "Always do."

AN: And he's gone. Poof. Please comment and share! Stay alive |-/    -Vaeh