Blessing

Lady's POV
I look up from my computer to see Sin standing in front of me. I close it and gesture for him to sit. After that dream, I want to stay as far away as possible. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry about what happened. I was in shock," he says.
"Its okay; I can't blame you. Do you remember everything you said?" He nods.
"It was just hard cause of the whole thing with supposably not being able to have kids. That could have been...amazing. But you're right. I wouldn't of been a good father to it. I'm sorry I made you feel like you couldn't talk to me," he says.
I place my hand on his. "It's not your fault. Truth be told, the reason I didn't tell you was cause I was scared of it. It was towards the end when I finally came to terms with it. Timber knew and I actually told her to talk to you about it, but I panicked and said not to. I was scared you'd try being involved."
He smiles a little, chuckling. "Of course I would have, no matter how fucked up I was." Our eyes lock and my breath hitches in my throat.
×××××××
Mature!!!
"Fuck," I moan, lifting my hips to meet his thrusts. He grips my waist, sweat growing on his chest and forehead. He groans, looking into my eyes. "Sin," I sigh, getting closer.
"Shit," he curses, reaching his peak. My nails dig into his back as I do as well. My chest meets his, breathing heavily. He pulls out and lays down beside me, taking my hand. I close my eyes.
"How long until whatever her name is gets here?" I ask. He kissing my forehead.
"I have no idea. I could always lock the door," he say. I smile, looking into his eyes. "Your so beautiful. I missed you."
"And your handsome and I missed you. This is stupid," I say laughing a little. He looks up at the ceiling.
"Did you think this would happen again? Or that this means something?" I take a deep breath.
"I do, but we have to get out of the relationships we're in right now."
×××××××
"I'm getting married!" Tia yells. Kay shoots up and hugs her first. For two people that weren't that close years ago, they sure are now. I get up and hug her.
"Who gave the blessing?" Sin asks. Zenith clears his throat.
"Her dad. She said that was the one person she wanted to be him," he replies. The door opens and girl with long back hair and long legs walks in. She kisses Sin on the cheek and smiles at me.
"You must be..."
"Lady," I say. Tobias takes my hand and squeezes it.
"Who's getting engaged next?" Dylan asks. Kay's eyes widen.
"I don't know," Sin says, pulling a strand of my hair. I compress a smile. He turns around and walks in the backyard. I stand up.
"I'll be right back," I say. I close the door behind me, walking to him. "Your mad."
"I'm not mad, I'm pissed off. There's a wide difference," he says. "Our dad didn't do shit for me or he-"
"Excuse me?" Timber's voice says from the door.
"Shit," he says under his breath.
"He did take care of us. We're living aren't we?" She snaps. I rest my hand in his arm, knowing he'll loose it. "You act like you did so muc-"
"Cause I did do everything," he says. She scuffs. "I was the one who would fake my age on school permission slips so you would be able to go on field trips. I took you out so you could go hang out with friends. I helped mom plan your birthdays. I've always been around for you."
"Sin-"
"I've been there for you. He's been fucking women behind moms back for the last ten years," he says. I close my eyes, taking deep breaths. He walks back inside and closes the door loudly.
×××××××
"You were really with that guy for almost a year?" Tobias asks as he looks at the road. I nod. "I don't get bow you lasted that long. He seems fucked." That's cause it did get fucked this morning.
"He's not. He's a really nice, funny, kind hearted guy that once you get passed his stone cold side isn't cold at all," I say.
"I don't know. He doesn't seem-"
"He's troubled I fucking get it " I say, releasing a deep breath. My eyes widen at the word I just said. "Sorry, I didn't mean to swe-"
"Its okay."
×××××××
Three weeks later
I walk up behind Sin and wrap my arms around his waist, resting my head on his muscular back. I trace the scar on his side, kissing his shoulder blade. "I'm sorry," he says. "Its my fault your in this pos-"
"Its mine too. I'm doing the exact same thing you did to me and I hate myself for it." He turned around and looks down at me, his light green eyes shining.
"And you feel ashamed."
"Only a little bit. Is it wrong that I want to be with you like this after what ha-" "Yeah, it is. But there's no way in hell I'm loosing you again."

AN: Comment and share! Stay alive |-/ -Vaeh