Beautiful Tragic Love

Sin's POV
     I tap the rim of the glass softly.  Tilly kisses my cheek. "She seems like kind of a bitch," she says, taking a drink of hers.
    "She's not a bitch," I say. "I think she actually did the right thing. Being a father wouldn't be a good thing for me now or then," I say. She shakes her head.
    "You would make a great father. Maybe not at that time, but you would be. One day you'll figure that out." I lean in and kiss her.
     "How long until you have to go to work?"
      "Two hours."
      "That's more time than I need," I say, kissing her.
     ×××××××
                  Lady's POV
    I walk into the kitchen and get water. The door opens and Sin walks in, or more stumbles in. Dear God. I've only had to deal with him drunk once and that was a long time ago. "Hello," he says.
   "Hi," I say warily.
   "I-I just wanted to say that I'm sorry I got you pregnant and that caused you pain. Never in all the time I've known you have I ever wanted to hurt you; I've felt nothing but love for you. And all I want is for you to feel that way for me other than just with whoever that bastard is."
    "Your drunk," I say. He laughs, stepping closer. In know he won't hurt me, even in this state, so I don't step back. "Have some water," I say, handing him the bottle. He gets tears in his eyes.
    "I'm fucked up and I have been," he says. I shake my head. "My mom and dad hate me cause I joined the army, thinks I'm in suicide mission. Two rounds and I'm still here aren't I? I lost you and no matter how hard I try, no one cab compare to you. Why it so hard? I just want to know that.  Why it so damn hard to love me?"
  "Trust me, it's not hard at all. You have Dylan, Timber-"
    "Timber and I don't get along anymore. I just came because I knew you were with a guy and wanted to make sure he's good to you. She doesn't like that I'm on 'a suicide mission," and resents me for going back to my old ways." I reach up and touch the side of his face.
    "You have me too. Always." The screen door opens and everyone walks back in. They stop in our their tracks and look at us. Sin collapses. I catch him by his waist. "Help me," I say to Timber.
    "Leave his dumbass on the floor. He can leave when sober and awake," she says. This is the first time my blood has ever run cold towards her.
     "Why do hate him now?"
     "How could I not? He promised me he wouldn't do it agai-"
    "IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!" I yell. Her eyes widen. Tobias tries walking towards me. "You don't know why he did it. I am making excised for him, but I don't give a fuck. He lost his other sister because he saved her and now you turn your back on him? Do you know what comes with being in the army? Damage! PSTD! You don't turn your back on someone until you know what's wrong!!"
     She wipes tears away. "I thought that if I did that, he would wake up and stop."
     "You were wrong."
××××××
          "Baby, you have to wake up," I say, shaking Sin awake. Surprisingly, we actually slept on our sides of the bed. He turns over and kisses me. I laugh against his lips. We're both still bare from last night.
    "I love you," he says.
    "I can't say the same."
    "Hmm. You know you love me." I kiss the tip of his nose.
    "That is true, Mr.Camerello." He rolls on top of me, caging kW beneath him. "I have to take a shower."
    "So do I," he says with a wink.
    "But I have work today." He kisses my neck, completely ignoring my words. "Stop." He reaches down and touches me, making me stop talking. "S-sin."
     "Just a little bit. Then we can take a shower."
   "I."
   "We."
   ××××××××
     My eyes slowly open, burning from the light. Tobias has his arm rested across my waist, hugging me close to his front. I turn in his arms and kiss his cheek. I feel guilty about my dream and have no idea what it means. When I seen Sin again, I felt no romantic feelings for him, but I didn't when we first got together either. Maybe if I were to be around him more, it would happen again and I'm terrified of that.

AN: I wanted their to be some conflict between Timber and Lady cause they've been buddy buddy this whole story, so yeah. How do you guys feel about Sin? Comment and share! Stay alive |-/     -Vaeh