Cinderella

Lady's POV       I cover myself with my blanket, hugging it close to myself

      Lady's POV
       I cover myself with my blanket, hugging it close to myself. Maybe I read too much into his words, but the way I heard them hurt. I told myself not to get attached, and I'm not, but it still hurts.
    My heart is beating so fast and I have the urge to cry. I hate the admit it to myself, but he made me fall in love with him. But I guess that's what boys like him do, make you love them, then hurt you. Seems I have a tendency to fall for guys like that now.
    ×××××××
      Timber sits behind me, playing with my hair as we watch Harry Potter. Because the marathon started at seven in the morning today, she came over at exactly that time and woke me up yelling, "GET YOUR GRIFFINDORE BUTT UP!"
     "You seem more upset with life than usual, and lately you've been happier so who should I kill?" She asks. I turn around, making her drop the hair brush.
    "I don't think you should know," I say. She tilts her head to the side. I tell her what happened last night with Sin.
    "I'm going to kill him...that is after this movie."
    ××××××
                  Sin's POV
     The door to my room opens and Timber walks in. "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU AND EVERYONE YOU LOVE!" She yells at me. I sigh. "So I guess you'll have to kill yourself as well." "As sweet as that is, I'M STILL GOING TO KILL YOU!"
     I stand up from my bed and walk to the window to open the blinds. "I don't owe you an explanation." She scuffs.
   "Fine, but you do owe her one."
     ×××××××

     I make my way down the hall, late to class

     I make my way down the hall, late to class. The sound of someone yelling catches my attention. I turn the corner and see Will. "You really are testing my self control," I say, tucking my hands in my pockets. He has Lady pressed against the lockers, saying something to her that makes her seem uncomfortable. He turns away from her and looks at me.
    "This isn't your business, Carmello." I chuckle, taking her hand and pulling her to me.
     "It actually is now. And you are seriously getting on my nerves." He rolls his eyes.
    "Whatever. See you around, Lady." He walks back into a class. Lady takes her hand away from mine, her body shaking.
    "What did he tell you?" I ask. She shakes her head.
   "Please-"
    "Just stop, please." I stop talking, looking down. "I have to get to class." Before she can get far, I grab her arm, yanking her around. She doesn't look at me.
    "Look at me," I say. She doesn't. "Lady." Her eyes snap to mine. Their watery and red. "Baby, I-"
     "Please don't say anything, I'm so tired of people talking," she says. "You hurt me Sin. I thought you really loved me." My heart swells.
    "I do love you," I tell her. "I was to explain to you want what happened last night later if you let me. Please. I'm only getting one chance with you and I don't want ruin it."
    ×××××××
       "I'm so sorry," she says, rubbing my shoulder. I won't allow myself to cry about it again. I told her what happened and why I reacted the way I did last night. "I just have one question. Why did you say I was finally under you-"
    "You know the way I am, everything I say comes off wrong. What I meant is that your always so distant and closed off to everyone, and I finally felt like you were allowing yourself to get close to someone, me. I want you to feel like you can trust me."
    She moved so she's sitting on my lap, playing with my hair. "I do trust you, Sin; probably more than I should," she says. I lean in and kiss her softly, creasing her shoulder. "I love you," she says, resting her forehead against mine.
    "Say it again."
     "Another reference," she says. I chuckle. "I love you, Sin." I move in and passionately kiss her, turning her body so she's straddling me. I can feel her smiling against my lips. My hands go under her shirt, her lips moving to my neck.
     I clench my teeth, stopping myself from moaning; it's just not something I do. I lay down, lifting her shirt just a little. "St-stop," I say. She does, looking me in the eyes. I take deep breaths, trying to calm myself down.
    "Are you ok-Ohhh," she says, getting off of me. Her face is redder than I've ever seen before. "I'm sorry."
    "Its fine," I tell her. She kisses me softly before standing. "You do know it's nothing bad right?"
    "I know, I'm not stupid. It's just that when your not expecting that to happen, its pretty shocking." I laugh nervously, scratching the back of my neck.
   "So the fall dance is coming up and your going with me," I say. She looks at her hands. "O-or not. I understand if that's too much for you and your social an-"
    "It's not that, I'm just thinking about my parents. They want me to go with Philip." I burst our laughing so hard I'm holding my stomach. "Your so mean."
    "No, I'm not, its just that I they would rather you go with someone who has made out a hot dog than me." She rolls her pretty eyes. "You're going."
             ×××××××