Last Time

Sin's POV
     When I open the door and see Lady at seven o'clock in the morning I'm shocked. The other night she made it pretty damn clear she didn't want me anymore. Feeling awkward, I open the door wider for her to come in.
    She does slowly, feeling uncomfortable as well. "Are you okay?" I ask. She nods.
   "I'm leaving today and Timber is technically forcing me here," she says. My brows draw together. "I'm starting college early and have enough credits to graduate this month instead of next." I feel sick to my stomach.
    "That-that's great," I lie. I'm not going to ruin this for her. She forces a smile at me. "Can I at least get a hug goodbye?" I'm such a douche.
    She steps closer and let's me wrap my arms around her. She relaxes against me, taking a deep breath. "I'm sorry," I say. If I were her, there is no in hell I would be hugging me. She pulls back a little and looks at me.
    "Its okay, I guess. Everything happens for a reason," she says. Searching her eyes, I contemplate if I'm going to get slapped right now or not. I lean down and kiss her, just needing it one more time. Surprisingly, she reacts automatically, kissing me back with just as much passion.
    I pull her closer to me so there's no more space between us. "One more time," she says. I nod, leading her to the room.
    ××××××××
                  Lady's POV
        Being this close to him again, isn't okay. He runs his hands up my spine and unclasps my bra, letting it fall to the floor so I'm left in nothing. "You sure?"
    "Positive."
    ×××××××
           Next day (kind of?)
   "Is this what your idea of a good summer is!?" Max yells at me.
     "Its not even summer yet," I yell back at him. He rolls his eyes and closes the hood of the car. This past month I got a promotion with my job, and he started working with me which makes it go by faster. "Have you seen-"
   "No, and don't want to," I lie. "You act like she did something wrong. I mean, I support you, but its the truth. She didn't do anything wrong." A car pulls up and a blind girl and a scary looking guy walk up. I smile nicely at the blond, expecting her to blush or something. You can say I've gone back to my old ways.
   "I'm here to pick up car," the man says. I throw the keys over and max shows him the way. The girl stands awkwardly in front of me.
   "What's your name, beautiful?" She rolls her eyes. "Simone. Can you please stop talking to me now?" I put my hands up in defense.
     "Sorry, I was just trying to talk to you. It's not every day a pretty girl comes in here."
   "Can you tell me where those pretty girls are then? I've been looking."
   "Oh your-" She nods. "Shit. Any girl would he lucky to have you. Good luck." She rolls her eyes as I walk into the office feeling like a bumbass.
         ××××××××
        "I'm Simone," a tallish girl with blond short hair asks me. I give her a shy smile. "Are you new?" I look around awkwardly at the boxes. "Obviously, sorry. I'm socially awkward, even though this is exactly social...I'm just awkward in general. Anyways, what's your name?"
    "Lady Rodgers," I reply, setting a box on my bed.
    "That's cute, but I bet a lot of people-"
    "Yeah, your right, they make fun of me a lot." She laughs, sitting on her bed.
    "I'm new too and nervous as hell. All my friends got into different colleges," she says.
    "Same with mine. But it wouldn't be the same anyways. They all have boyfriends and are planning on getting back together."
     "And what about you? Any boyfriend?" By now I'm completely numb to what happened with Sin. He screwed up and I can't fix that. I tried being friends, but he doesn't allow that, even now, when I texted him like he asked me to when I landed. I just want to be civil, but it's like we were never anything...even though we literally just had sex.
    "No, I'm single. What about you? Any boyfriend?" She laughs at that, shaking her head.
   "Your swinging in the wrong park." I rub my hands on my pants, feeling stupid now for assuming. "But no, no girlfriend. I had to end that."
    "Why?"
     "Cause she's ready to settle down, I'm not. I'm young and want to be dumb while I can. I mean, I'll always be dumb,  but still. My love for her is still there, but its not the same. Why no boyfriend?" 
     "We just broke up two days ago. He cheated on me with some other girl," I say. Her eyes widen. "Yeah. I still love him in every possible way, but I don't trust him."
    "Well for just meeting, we have had our first deep conversation. I think we're gonna get along good. I'm going out with my friend later on tonight, he's a little older. If you want, you can come with us. Actually, I need you to." I look around awkwardly.
    "I need to get everything situat-"
    "No, your coming and are going to have a great time."
       ×××××××

          "Hot damn. If I was a guy, I'd get a boner," Simone says when she walks back into the room. I can't help but laugh a little. I think being in a relationship helped my self confidence, but what happened also brought it down, but I'm bringing it back up myself.
    "I actually like it," I say, turning away from the mirror we have set up. She grabs her bag and opens tbe door.
    "That's rock this bitch."
    ×××××××
          Simone and I take a swat at the bar, looking around. The whole walk here was me trying to prepare myself mentally and emotionally for so many people. Simone rests her hand on mine. "Your shaking."
    "Its nothing. I'm okay," I say. She gives me a smile. Two guys sit in front of us after hugging her. One of the guys looks very familiar.
    "Have I seen you before?" He asks. Simone and the other guy roll their eyes.
    "I don't know. You look familiar as well." He nods, tilting his head a little.
    "Oh, your the girl from the bar. Your boyfriend what ever was drunk and I said you could do better?" I nod, looking at my hands.
   "I took your advise and ended things. He cheated," I say. He shakes his head.
    "How could he cheat on you!? I mean... Look at you; and you have an amazing personality."
    "Zeke and I are going to dance. You and Tobias can stay here if you want," Simone yells over the music. We nod at her.
    "How are you liking school?" He asks. I raise a brow. "Sorry, classes haven't started. I'm not at conversations."
     "You sound like what I think I sound like," I say. He chuckles, looking at my eyes.
    "They're beautiful. Um, your eyes I mean. The-they're very pretty," he says, his cheeks flushing red.
    "Thank you."

AN: This chapter was such a struggle to write for some reason. So its probably bad. Comment and share! Stay alive |-/     -Vaeh