Chapter 39

SAM'S P.O.V

I felt tears roll down my cheeks uncontrollably, I bit my lip trying to prevent sobs escaping my lips. My eyes were glued to Marcel's scarred wrists, the cuts look fresh so it means that the last time he cut, wasn't a long time ago.

"Why are you crying?" He asks biting his bottom lip

I looked at him disbelief, meditating on what provoked him to ask that stupid question. Why did he think I was fucking crying!?

"Are you really going to ask me that?!" I sobbed, letting my bottom lip tremble.

He drawn himself from me, as if he didn't want to make eye contact with me as he stood back from afar.

"Why would you fucking asks that!?" I snap at him

"Why are you so angry?" Marcel whispers, his adorable green ayes looked hurt at my reaction, making feels like the villain.

"It angers me that you don't know how incredible I think you are" I sighed.

He shrugged his shoulders at me nervously. I want him to know how amazing he is, how gorgeous he is to me.

"Look at the mirror" I instructed, he turned himself towards a mirror above one of the sinks. He stared at it aimlessly, but he shrugged as if there was nothing to look at.

"What do you see?" I ask quietly

He looked bored and uninterested but he doesn't see what I see.

"Me" he answered, not really seeing his face in front of him. If only he knew how he really looked to me, he just needs to know.

"You know what I see?" I ask, he looked at me through the mirror waiting for me to continue "I see two gorgeous green eyes, a nice defined nose, a stunningly sharp jawline, and a pair of sexy pink lips" I smirked at my last words, his cheeks went red at my shower of compliments. He looked at the floor in embarrassment, as a nervous grin formed on his lips.

"You like my lips?" He murmured

I walked towards him as I leaned into his side, so I'd have better look of him looking into the mirror.

"So kissable" I hummed

I hope that eventually he realizes how gorgeous I think he is.

"Do you think they look kissable right now?" He asks innocently

"They always look kissable" I answer

He turned his body towards me, our chest were centimeters away. He leaned down to kiss my lips but instead of kissing his lips. I gently grabbed his lower lip with my teeth pulling it a little and then letting it go. He looked at me in surprise, his eyes showing a hint of lust in them.

"You know" I smirk "I'm fighting the urge to fuck you, right here in this restroom"

His eyes dilated and his lips patted, he swallowed hard at my words.

"But I won't" I say "you have to promise me something"

"W-What?" He stutters

"Never cut again, please" I say, he lowered his eyes but I grabbed his chin making him look at me "promise?"

"I-I promise" he answers

I smiled at him before placing a kiss dangerously close to his lips, just to tease him a little. I was about to pull away but Marcel cupped my face and pressed his lips on mine.

"You're such a tease" he giggles

I giggled and grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers, I was about to open the door when I felt Marcel pull me back.

"What's wrong?" I ask

His cheeks were flushed as he was avoiding my eyes, his eyes were looking down. I followed his gaze and notice a not so noticeable bulge in his pants.

"You dirty bastard" I gasp acting surprised "what was going through your head?"

"It's your fault" he mutters playing with his feet, I giggle at his adorable shyness.

"Try to cover it" I chuckle leaning closer to his ear "I'll help you with that later" I whisper and winking at him, his breath hitched in his throat.
It feels good to have this effect on him, he's so innocent which only makes me need him more. I can just imagine all of the things I could do to him, I can imagine myself touching him in ways no other girl has.
I guess I was experience with all this, I had slept with Ashton before but it was all based on lust and all that crap. I don't want Marcel to have his first time based on just 'sex', I want him to make love. I want to make love to him.

"W-We should go b-back to class" he stutters breaking me from my thoughts

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE