chapter 19

MARCEL'S P.O.V

I quickly entered the school's doors and looked around to find Sam, last night I couldn't sleep at the thought of Sam being hurt because of me, well it was actually Lindsey's fault but I still feel guilty.

I couldn't see Sam anywhere so I decided to go to my first class maybe she's there. As I was walking down the hallway I noticed some people looking at me then they would laugh just like back in England.

I entered the classroom and saw Sam's seat was empty, I gave a long sigh and walked towards my seat, I felt someone bump into me from behind making me drop my belongings.

"goddammit! can you walk faster!?" I turned to see Sam glaring at me, she was the one who bumped into me. She look different today, a black bandana prevented her hair covering her face, she was wearing a black t-shirt and ripped jeans covered her legs perfectly. "take a picture it'll last longer" she said breaking me from my thoughts

"s-sorry" I stuttered feeling my cheeks heating up from embarrassment

"whatever" she muttered walking right past me and seating at a seat all the way in the back. I gathered my stuff and sat down in my seat, I looked back at Sam who was going through her phone.

Jake entered the room and noticed Sam was sitting alone, he sat next to her and mumbled something that caused her to look at him with no interest in her eyes then she looked back at her phone. The new guy, Liam sat at his desk as he mouthed 'hi' to Sam, she just waved at him.

I took out my phone and typed in a text to Sam

to Sam:

why are you in the back? :(

I didn't look back at her, I was facing the front.

"alright guys since most of you have been good this days you can have free time" Mrs. Parker smiled making everyone cheer and started chatting with others "but please don't get out of control or else we'll do worksheets" Mrs. Parker warned.

I felt my phone vibrate and I quickly realized it was a text from Sam

from Sam:

because I want to...

to Sam:

I need to talk to you

I looked back at her, she looked at her phone then she turned it off completely ignoring my text.

**********

(lunch)

Sam has been ignoring me all day and people has been bullying me also, she has seen everyone push me around and laugh at me but she wouldn't do or say anything.

I entered the cafeteria but didn't get lunch since I wasn't hungry, I just want to talk to Sam, I need to talk to Sam.

I noticed Sam wasn't in the cafeteria so I turned to look for her outside, maybe she's skateboarding.

"looking for someone?" Kurt Warner, a friend of Jake said, Liam was walking right behind him.

I didn't answer him, I just kept walking away. I looked outside and Sam wasn't there either, where could she be?

"she's not there" Liam said, I turned to look at him in confusion

"she's with Jake" Kurt smirked "probably making out" Kurt said then both of them laughed.

"hey guys" Lindsey said while walking towards Kurt and Liam

"hey, remember when Marcel came here with a whole different look?" Kurt chuckled

"oh yeah" Lindsey laughed "I bet he did that just to get attention"

"but it didn't seem to work since he still a loser" Liam laughed

"some people say that you cut yourself, is that true?" Lindsey asked

"damn, you also do that to get attention?" Kurt asked in a humorous tone "that's just stupid"

I quickly walked away not wanting to hear anymore comments from them, I still didn't believe them about Sam and Jake, maybe she's at her locker getting something.

Calm down Marcel she's just at her locker, I thought.

I walked down the hallway and turned at a corner.

I was right, she is at her locker but she wasn't alone, Jake is with her and the worst part is that they are kissing.

duhn, duhn, duhn!! poor Marcel :,(

please vote, don't be a ghost reader

and also comment on this chapter, ily :)