Chapter 25

MARCEL'S P.O.V

I am currently sitting with Cynthia in the cafeteria, I started feeling a little uncomfortable when Lindsey and another girl who's name in unknown to me.

"So, you two are dating" Lindsey smirked, Cynthia just nodded looking at her tray of food.

Soon, the girls started a conversation and completly forgot about my presence. Most of the people in the cafeteria then became quiet when Sam entered the cafeteria with Ashton by her side. I hadn't seen them through out the day, maybe they skipped some classes or something.

Both of them sat an empty table, Ashton started eating from his tray. Sam started mumbling some things, I looked at her lios closely and I'm not sure but it seemed like she was apologizing for god knows what. She mouthed 'i'm sorry' as she scooted closer to him, her fingertips were placed on his cheek as she looked closely at it, Ashton took her hand and tapped his cheek with his index finger making her smile slightly and lean in to kiss his cheek.

I quickly turned away and bit the inside of my cheek looking down at my food. I don't know why it bothered me so much, to look at Sam kiss Ashton on the cheek.

C'mon Marcel, who are you kidding? You still have some feelings for that girl. And you're a horrible person because you can't have feeling for Sam while dating Cynthia.

"Aren't they cute?" Lindsey asked as she looked at me with a slight smirk forming on her lips, of course, she's the only one from these three girls that something happened between Sam and me and she seemed to notice me when I was starring at the couple and turning away when the showed affection towards each other.

"Yeah" I mumbled as I chewed on my food

"Hey, did you invite him to the party?" Lindsey asked Cynthia changing the conversation, she just nodded "and is he going?"

"Yes" she smiled "he might go there a little late since has to stay after school; he got in trouble"

"Oh, we got a badass over here" Lindsey joked, the girls laughed.

I turned to look back at Sam and her eyes were already on me, she got up from her seat and Ashton as well. They placed their trays on the trash can, and walked out of the cafeteria.

**********************

As soon as I was done with my lunch, the bell rang meaning I had to go my next class; art.

To be honest, I no good at art but it gives me credits to graduate, so i decide to take the class. I entered the classroom and sat on the front, the room started filling up by the students. As soon as the bell rang, Sam walked into the class room, she looked at me and I felt my stomach tighten when I made eye contact. She sat all the way in the back, the teacher got up from her seat and stood in front of us.

"Okay class" the teacher clapped her hands together in excitement "I will say a word and you will draw the first thing that comes into you your head" she says "the word is beautiful"

"Beautiful" I repeated to myself, the first thing that came into my head was a rose.

Twenty minutes later I attempted to draw a rose but of course, it didn't good. The teacher started walking a round looking at the drawings.

"Oh my" she gasped, she was standing by Sam's desk, she grabbed her paper and walked in front of the class "everyone look at this beautiful art work, I love it Sam"

I looked at her paper, there was a pair of green eyes on it. Those eyes look familiar, are those eyes mine?

No, I don't think she would draw my eyes because she thinks they're beautiful.

"May I keep this?" The teacher asked

"I'm sorry but I would like to keep it" Sam says

"Alright" the teacher gave her the paper back abd walked over to her desk

I looked back at Sam who was already looking at me, as soon as I turned, she smirked and winked at me.

I swear, that wink will be the death of me

Vote and comment please :)