Chapter 9

SAM'S P.O.V

"She might wake up at any moment" i heard a woman speak, i opened my eyes. I was in a white room i saw at a lady dressed in white smile at me.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" She sweetly asked, i shrugged. I moved from my seat but i winced in pain coming from my right hand, it was covered with bands.

"You hurt your hand with the glass of water" she explained and walked out of the room. I looked down and noticed i had a hospital rope. Flashbacks of yesterday came to my head but i quikcly shook them off.

"H-How are you f-feeling?" I heard a familiar voice, i turned my head and saw Marcel sitting at a small couch on the corner of the room

"You saw?" I asked ignoring his question

He nodded

"You probably think im crazy now" i dropped my gaze to my lap, i heard him getting up from his seat and coming towards me

"No" he trailed "i dont think your crazy" he didn't stuttered

"Im sorry" i mumbled and looked at him

"F-For what?" He asked

"For what i said to Daphne about you" i trailed "i didn't mean it"

"I d-dont blame y-you for saying that" he stuttered "no girl would ever d-date a guy like m-me"

"That's not true" i move to my left to give him a little space to sit with me on the hospital bed, he sat looking down at his lap
"Any girl would be lucky to go out with a guy like you Marcel" i lifted his head by the chin with my left hand and smiled at him "your an amazing guy"

"Hello!" We were interrupted by a doctor entering the room, he had blue eyes and brown hair, he seemed to be in his late twenties, he was very attractive also.

"Hi" i mumbled, Marcel moved from his seat next to me and sat back down on the couch by the corner

"I'm Dr. Tomlinson" he smiled widely at me "and you must be Samantha Harris"

I gave him nod

"Seems like you had a nervous break down and you turned out to be a little agressive" he chuckled. He took my right hand in his and started to take off the bands.

"How long am i staying here Mr. Tomlinson?" I asked, he face is closer than necessary to me but i dont mind

"Just a few more hours" He smiled "and please call me Louis" he kept his gaze on me and seemed to have forgotten about my hand because the bands were off already and he still kept looking at me.

"Arent you gonna check her hand?" Marcel cleared his throat causing Louis to turned to look at him

"Sorry" he chuckled

"Its alright" i smiled, Louis looked at my hand and there were some deep cuts on it i turned my gaze to Marcel who didn't seemed very confortable with the precense of Louis because his eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes examining every movement Louis was doing. Then Louis put some new bands on my hand to cover the injuries.

"Your hand will completely heal in some weeks" louis walked toward the door "as soon as your Parent signs some papers you will be free to go home"

"Thanks louis" i smiled

He smiled back but as soom as he made eye contact with Marcel his smiled faded showing no expression, i looked at Marcel who had the same expression then back at louis the tention between them was obvious.

"Bye" louis said and walked out the door and i only waved

"How long have you been here?" I asked Marcel

"S-Since yesterday"

"Go home and get some rest" i said

"Not with that doctor here" he mumbled but i think i heard wrong

"What?"

"N-Nothing" he shook his head

"I forgot to ask you" i trailed "what were you doing at the clinic?"

Marcel seemed a little unconfortable with my question because his eyes widened and started biting his lip.

"Hey!" Mom came in the room with some donuts on a plate

"Donuts!" I squealed my mom handed me a chocolate donut, my favorite

"You want one Marcel?" Mom asked Marcel

"No thanks Mrs. Harris" he shook his head "i was actually going home already"

Mom nodded and waved goodbye to Marcel.

"Marcel" i called out for him before he could exit the room, he turned to look at me standing by the door frame "give me your number so that i could call you"

He smiled and walked over to me. My mom took out my phone from her purse and gave it to him so that he could save his number in it, he also gave me his phone which was an Iphone and i saved my number in his contacts.

"Bye" i smiled

"B-Bye"

He walked out and it was only me and my mom left in the room. I looked at my mom and she was just smiling at the door.

"What?" I asked

"He really seems to like you" she looked at me smiling

"Why?"

"Yesterday he spend all day and night here" she trailed "i told him to go home and that you were ok but he wouldn't move his seat at all" she said while pointing at the couch

"Really?" I asked and smiled

She nodded

"He's a really nice guy" i smiled at the door were he was standing just a while ago

Aww Marcel is super cute
Like and vote

Comment what you think of this chapter ;)