Chapter 32

MARCEL'S P.O.V

Never in my entire life, have I ever been in a very awkward situation. But here I am now, in the worse situation of my life.

My English teacher decided to break the class in teams of four, and guess who's in my team. Cynthia, of course I was gonna be in her group but the other two members of this group are no other than

Samantha and Ashton

Cynthia had a schedule change and now she has English with me. Unfortunately, Ashton and Sam also have this class.

I'm screwed

Cynthia took a seat next to me, Sam across from me and Ashton next to Sam.

I felt my stomach tightening when I accidentally made eye contact with Sam's big brown eyes.

"So" Cynthia broke the silence between the four of us.

The teacher assigned us to do a book report, we can do whatever book we wanted. Sam chose "looking for Alaska", I was actually surprised when Sam I found out Sam actually reads books.

"what can you guys say about Alaska?" Sam asked

"She loved having sex" Ashton smirked as he looked through the book.

Sam just giggled and elbowed him. I didn't find his joke funny at all.

"She was a good liar" Cynthia added

"right?" Ashton said to Cynthia. I looked at Cynthia and her smile faded as soon as Ashton said that.

"so how did you guys ended up together?" Cynthia asked changing the conversation.

Sam picked up her gaze from the paper in front of her and looked at Cynthia.

"we met at the correctional" Ashton answered

"what about you guys?" Sam asked looking at Cynthia, avoiding my gaze.

"We started hanging out a few days ago" I answered avoiding Sam's gaze but I could feel her eyes on me "then I decided to ask her out"

"For a moment I thought you were Jake's girlfriend" Cynthia says looking at Sam.

"Jake?" Ashton asks and turns to look at Sam

"Why would you think that?" Sam asks

"You kissed him" I answer almost with gritted teeth

"You saw?" Sam looked at me

"Everything" I answered, suddenly the whole conversation was between me and Sam.

"It meant nothing" Sam murmured

"I'm lost here" Ashton shook his head "who the hell is Jake?"

"He was just an asshole who wouldn't leave me alone" Sam sighed "I thought that maybe if I kissed he was gonna get over it and it worked"

"I-I thought you and him...um" I stuttered

"No" she says "It meant nothing"

***********************************

ASHTON'S P.O.V

It's after school now and Sam is at the soccer field. I made my way to my car but stopped when I saw Cynthia leaning against it, blocking my way to the door. I stopped in front of her and crossed my arms.

"move" I say

"Nope" she giggled popping the 'p'

"what do you want?" I sigh

"answers" she answers, he small frame moved closer to me making me take a step back. She is a short girl, maybe eve shorter than Sam.

"why don't you want me to break up with Marcel?"

"I'm not going to tell you why but if you do I promise I'll make you look bad in front of everyone" I answer as I unfold my arms.

"I know why" she smirked, I raised my eyebrow and waited for her to continue "you're jealous of Marcel"

"excuse me?" I laughed

"you're afraid that if he becomes single he'll take Sam away from you" she walked closer to me

"I don't know what you're talking about" I lied, i knew perfectly what she wanted to say

"Ashton, I'm not stupid" she chuckles "I see the way Marcel and Sam look at each other"

I could feel anger boil in my veins at the thought of Marcel and Sam having feelings for each other.

"But you know what?" she walked closer to me and placed a hand on my shoulder "I would never treat you the way Sam does"

"get aw-" before I could finish my sentence, Cynthia pressed her lips on mine.

I quickly placed my hands on her waist in order to push her away but she wrapped her arms around my neck making it hard for me to escape her trap.

"having fun there?" a familiar voice spoke.

I quickly pulled away when Cynthia unwrapped her arms from my neck and turned to look behind me.

There she was, Sam with her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes looking between me and Cynthia.

I'm fucked

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT, I STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY IPAD BACK :(

BUT PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT :)