Chapter 24

MARCEL'S P.O.V

"S-Sam" I stutter "you're b-back"

Sam kept her mouth shut, the cigarette still in her lips as some smoke was coming out from her mouth. I carefully looked at her, several tattoos cover parts of her arms, her hair is still brown and long, her tan long legs were showing and only some high waisted shorts would cover half of her thighs. She grabs her cigarette with her fingers, meanwhile I noticed an 'A' was tattooed on her knuckle of her index finger. She removes the cigarette from her lips and exhales the smoke that she had inhaled, she dropped the cigarette in the floor and crushes it with her foot.

How could she do that inside of school?

"They hit you hard" she says ignoring looking at my busted lip, I missed her voice filling up my ears.

"Marcel, come in" Mr. Crouns says as he stood by his office's door frame.

"Samantha go to your class already" Mr. Croun orders looking at Sam "I still need to tell Irwin something, so don't wait for him"

Irwin?

"Where is he?" She asks

"Inside my office" Mr. Crouns answers "now, leave"

Sam nods and gets up from her seat, she only had a journal and a pencil in her hand. How is she suppose to go through school with just a journal and pencil?

Mr. Crouns moved to the side so i could enter his office, as soon as I stepped into the office, I notice Jake sitting at a chair. I sat next him since there was no other seat.

I heard someone clear their throat and saw a boy at a corner looking through some books Mr. Crouns had in his office. They boy turned to look at me and stopped his movements, he had curly, dark blonde hair that was tousled on top of his head in a messy manner. His eyes, which I presume to be a lighter color, were covered with a pair of black sunglasses, is it too sunny in here? And this boy was tall, I don't remember ever seeing this boy around.

"You boys will have to be punished" Mr. Crouns says as he sat on his leather chair

"I didn't do anything!" I got up from my seat and looked at Jake who was only smirking "He did!"

"He provoked me!" Jake protested

"I don't care who started everyth-" Mr. Crouns was cut off by a phone's ringtone

"Oops" the guy with sunglasses chuckled "it's my phone"

"Ashton Irwin, turn that off" Mr. Crouns ordered, Ashton only placed his phone back into his pocket.

So, he is Irwin? Why was Sam waiting for him?

"Marcel, you will clean after the soccer team after school as a punishment" Mr. Crouns says "and Jake, I have something different for you"

"Clean!" I yelled, "why would i clean when i didn't do anything wrong!?"

"Calm down, mate" Ashton says "you're not going to clean alone, Sam is gonna be there too" he smirked

How does he know I know Sam?

"Go back to class" Mr. Crouns says, i turned and stormed out of his office.

Before i could go back to class, i saw Cynthia coming out of the restrooms.

"Oh my" she gasped "what happend to your lip?" She asks

"Jake" i simply answered, she potued her lip and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. I then felt a pair of eyes on the back of my head, I turned and saw Sam standing at the end on the hallway with a cigarette between her lips.

"I can't believe Samantha Harris is back" Cynthia said looking at her "I heard she has a boyfriend that also came out of the correctional facility, i think his name is Austin or I don't know"

"Ashton Irwin?" I ask

"Yes, do you know him?" She asks

"I saw him at the office" i said, So that's why Sam was waiting for Ashton.

I looked back at Sam, she blew some smoke and started walking toward us. Before she could reach us, Ashton came out of the principle's office and mumbled somthing in her ear making her turn to another direction. Ashton turned his head and looked at me for a moment then back at Sam.

"Marcel?" Cynthia says, i turned to look at her "there's going to be a party after school, do you want to come?" She asks

"I don't know" i mumble, what if people make fun of me?

"C'mon, please?" She pleaded, i sigh and nodded

"But i have to stay after school" i say "to clean up after the soccer team"

"It doesn't matter if you get there late" she chuckles "as long as you get there"

"Fine" i say "where this party going to be at?" I ask

"At Ashton Irwin's house"

Yay Ashton Irwin is there!!

Who else loves 5sos?

I'm so sorry that this chapter is so short

And please excuse my grammar I really don't have time to write this and I also want to get to the best parts :)

VOTE please and COMMENT

Okay? Okay ;)