Chapter 27

MARCEL'S P.O.V

Everyone around me started cheering and whistling as soon as I took off my shirt, I looked over at Cynthia who was just laughing and drinking from her cup, Lindsey was also standing next to her with a smirk on her face. The alcohol still taking control over me making everything around me blurry and dizzy, I brought my hands down to my belt and started unbuckling it. Suddenly i felt a pair of hands on top of mine stopping my actions.

"Fuck off!" I hear a voice yell, everyone started booing the person and minding their own business. The person started dragging me out of the crowd and down a hallway, I look at our hand and flashbacks of Sam started playing in my head, the way she would always hold my hand in school; making my stomach tighten. I looked at the person who was holding my hand and realize it's Sam. I quickly yanked my hand from hers as soon as I realized it was her, she looked at me for a moment and rolled her eyes at me.

"You're not going home like this" she says and grabs my hand again while leading me to an unfamiliar room.

"This is not my bed!" I say in a childish way

"It's Ashton's" she says "you're sleeping here"

She stood by the door frame for a moment looking at me, I still felt a little dizzy so I decided to lay down on the bed, her eyes still on me. I closed my eyes, I heard foot steps coming towards me, then a hand placed on my cheek but I ignored it. I then fell asleep with the pounding of music in my ears.

*******************************************
(The next day)

I slowly opened my eyes at the smell of a meal being cooked. I sat up and stretched my arms along with a yawn. I placed my hand on my temple feeling a pounding in my head, the sunlight seemed to bother me a lot, something that never really bothers me. I then examined my surroundings and realized i'm in an unfamiliar bedroom.

"What the hell?" I mutter to myself when I looked down at my shirtless frame, why am I shirtless?

I pull of the blankets off my body and get off the bed, I stand on my feet and walked out of the room and into a hallway. As I walked down the hallway I tried to remember what exactly happened last night but fail miserably, last night was just a blur. I the walk into a living room. The living room is a complete mess, cup were everywhere, food and snack on the floor and random clothes on the floor, which I find weird.
I stop my steps when I notice someone sleeping on the couch, I look closely at the familiar person; Ashton. He is peacefully sleeping on the couch with his normal clothing, his hand under his head and quiet snores escaping is mouth.
I then hear someone in a room which i'm guessing is the kitchen, there was also a smell of food coming out from it.
I walked into the kitchen revealing Sam wearing a white over sized t-shirt that stopped at her mid thigh, her black undergarment was very visible. I gulped at the sight of her tan skin showing, she looked so sexy like this. She was leaning against the counter with a notebook in front of her, she kept humming a song to herself as she writes on the notebook. I look at the dinning table and look at two plates with eggs and bacon, I turn to look at Sam who hasn't notice my presence and clear my throat. As soon as I cleared my throat, Sam closed her book and looked at me.

"What happened last night?" I ask trying to ignore the fact that she wasn't wearing any pants and only a see through t-shirt was covering her black undergarment.

"You were being an idiot" she answers

"What happened?" I ask again

"You were stripping in front of everyone b-"

"What?!"

"Calm down Marcel" she chuckles "I stopped you before you could go any further than your shirt"

"Oh" i sigh in relief, she walked closer to me making me feel a little self conscious, since I don't have a shirt on. "W-Where is m-my shirt?" I ask nervously

"I have it" she answers

"Uh, can I have it b-back?" I stutter

"No" she shakes her head no, I opened my mouth to speak but I was interrupted by her "I will only give it to you under one condition"

"Samantha i'm not in the mood for games" I say trying to keep a serious tone "give me my shirt back"

"Listen" she says "I just want to explain everything said that day"

"No, Sam" I say "my head hurts like hell and talking about this will only make it worse"

"I'm sorry Marcel" she says "I didn't mean anything a said that day but just let me explain I-"

"You made it really clear Samantha" I snap "you never really cared about me and I was stupid enough to think you had grown feelings for me when I was helplessly in love with you"

"Love?" She asks "love, love, love" she repeats the word to herself while looking at the roof "what is it good for? Absolutely nothing"

"Well you don't have to worry about it because i'm done" i say "You left and now I have Cynthia who's been there for me when you weren't"

"Cynthia?"

"Yes, Cynthia" I say "and now you come back completly changed with all the tattoos and the smoking asking for me to forgive you for being so heartless, does your mom even approve this?" I ask referring to her tattos and smoking

As soon as I asked that question her body became stiff and her right hand turned into a fist making her knuckles turn white.

"My mom?" She asks not looking at me in the eyes

"Yes, you mom" i say "does she ap-"

"Get out" I hear a manly voice coming from behind me, I turn ans see Ashton standing by the door frame. He had my shirt in his hand as he gave me a harsh look "Get out of here, now" he says as he threw my shirt at me.
I catched my shirt and looked back at Sam who seemed furious, her face was completly red, her eyebrows furrowed and biting the inside of her lip.

"Get out!" Ashton yells making me flinch. "Leave!"

I threw my shirt over my head an walked past Ashton and towards the entrance. I opened the house's door and steped outside, but before I could close the door, I looked back at the direction of Sam and Ashton.
Ashton walked closer to her and pulled her into his chest but she only pushed him away and ran down the hallway.

Vote and comment please :)