Chapter 18

MARCEL'S P.O.V

As i was reading from the science book to Lindsey, she kept stroking my arm which only made me feel very uncomfortable. I kept reading until i felt her hands cup my face and turned it to crash her lips into mine. My eyes were wide opened as hers were closed, i quickly pulled away and removed her hands from my face. Her eyes turned to look at the library's entrance, i looked at the glass doors and saw a familiar girl quickly walking away, her back was facing the library meaning she only saw Lindsey kiss me and didn't see me pull away.

"Sam" i said to myself and quickly got up from my seat grabbing my stuff ignoring Lindsey's presence

"Wait, Marcel" i heard Lindsey say but i just ignored her and rushed out the doors.

I could see her rushing into the field which was preatty far from were i was standing, i starred to walk even faster when i saw her talking to Liam and walking away with him.

"Sam!" I yelled when she was anout to get into Liam's car but she just looked at me then entered the car, Liam started the engine and quickly drove off as he knew she was running away from me.
I quickly started making my way to her house and explain what really happened, i wont get there before Liam and her will but at least i'll get there before that new guy could try anything on her, i can imagine him making a move on her already and it's only making me worried.

I could see me approachin her house already and i saw Liam's car parked in her drive way, i saw her come out of the car and entered her house slamming her door, she is really mad. Liam just started the engine and drove off.
I walked towards her house entrance and knocked on the door, immediatly Sam's opened the door.

"May i talk to Sam?" I asked

"I'm sorry Marcel" she shook her head no "Sam i-" she was intuerrupted by the sound of shattering of glass coming from her bedroom, i wanted to check in her so bad but with Mrs. Harris on the way i can't.
"Marcel i know you're worried about Sam and i appreciate that but don't worry" she said in reassurance "she has this...anger issues and is usual when she come furious to the house, aometime she hets mad for no reason, i can handle it. You should go home Marcel, thanks for caring bout her anyway" after she finished her sentence she closed the door.

As i was walking i heard a slam coming from her house, she's furious.

SAM'S P.O.V

After Liam dropped me off i quickly entered my house and made my way to my room.

"Sam?" I saw my mom coming out of the kitchen "what's wrong?" She asked

"My life!" I yelled "my life is fucking wrong!" I heard a knock on the door but i ignored it and entered my room.

I slamed my door's room close and starte pacing from side to side trying to contain myself.
I need to punch something, i need to punch something, I. Need. To. Punch. Something.
I looked around my room trying to find something to hit, my eyes stopped wondering around when i saw my mirror and i looked at myself, my face was red with anger and my breathing was heavy, my eyes were also watery but i'm not willing to cry. No, im not going to cry.

"Stop!" I yelled "don't cry!" When i saw a tear was about to fall out my eyes i punched the mirror making it break into pieces, i quickly felt pain in my knuckles and the back of my fingers but i didn't care. I looked at the table that was next to my bed which only reminded me of the times Marcel and me would study, i grabbed the table and knocked over and made averything that was on it fall and break.

"Sam" i heard my mom standing by my door frame "what happened?"

"No!" I yelled "you tell me what happened, why did i change!?"

"What do you mean?" She asked

"I learned a lesson this weeks!" I chuckled with tears still forming in my eyes but i quickly wiped them away "NEVER let someone into your life!!"

"I don't know what you're talking about" she shook her head

"You what i should!" I said "i should just go back to my normal life!"

"And how was you normal life?" Asked mom

"I go to school in my skateboard, make people do what i want, got to therapy, and go partying on the weekend" i answered

"What about studying with Mar-"

"No!" I yelled "no more being nice, no more studying, no more Marcel!"

"B-"

"Get out" i said, she just nodded and closed the door

I walked towards my door and locked, i looked through one of my drawers and found a familiar bottle inside, whiskey.

"One shot won't hurt anyone" i said, i need to distract myself with something, i need to make myself forget about the kiss.

I took a sip of the whiskey and felt the familiar liquid going down my throat, then i took a nother sip and then another.

Then that one shot became a whole bottle....

Vote and comment
Excuse my grammar

Follow my instagram account based on this book :)

@fixyou_fanfic