Chapter 34

MARCEL'S P.O.V

I stepped into the circle and everyone started to scream at me to get out of the way, but ignored them. i rushed towards the two girls and grab each of them by the arm, practically dragging them out of the circle. I don't know what i'm doing, but I don't let go or them or listen to their screams at me. I get to the front doors of the school and pulled them outside. I let go of them and they both spin away from me.

"What the fuck, Marcel!" Cynthia screams at me and launches herself towards Sam again, but I hold her back "let me go!"

"No, stop it!" I say and shove Cynthia behind me. I look at Sam and expect her to also be trying to get her way to Cynthia, but she just stands with her arms crossed, blood trailing down her chin onto her shirt. Cynthia may seem the kind of girls who are delicate and peaceful but she knows how to defend herself. Her father is a trainer of wrestling and she's always spending time at the gym with him, ever since she was a girl. Her father even owns the gym.

"She started it!" Cynthia yells

"You just lost you temper too quickly" Sam states taking a step closer causing me to grab her arm. I know she's about to attack Cynthia again. I have to get them separated from each other. Since Sam is the calm one, I know I have to take Cynthia away.

I took a hold of Cynthia's arm and start dragging her away.

"What are you doing?! Where are we going?!" Cynthia tries to fight me.

"Away from here" I say

I tow Cynthia to my car and shove her into the passenger's seat. She doesn't protest and when I glance down at her once the door is closed, I watch her smile out the window. I follow her gaze and see Sam still standing at the same place I left her. Her brown eyes lock with mine and I watch her features break apart, and then she turns away. I turn away too and get into my car. I drive away with my blonde haired girlfriend in the passenger's seat.

I drive away with a broken Sam in the back of my mind.

*********

I thought that after I got Cynthia away from Sam, that she would cool off. Turns out I was wrong and she's been complaining the entire time.

"Where the hell are we going?" She asks

"You house" I answer simply. "You're going to tell me why you and Sam were fighting in the hallway"

Cynthia starts laughing and she leans the chair back to prop her feet up on the dashboard.

"I'll tell you why we were fighting right now, I don't have anything to hide" Cynthia says

"Well? What happened?" I ask looking at her then back at the road.

"She basically threatened me to a point where I didn't want to deal with her shit any more" Cynthia sits forwards, bringing her fists to the sides of her jaw before punching outwards "Pow! Pow!" Cynthia punctures each exclamation with a punch at the air. "She's so pathetic" she laughs and sits back again.

I glance over at Cynthia and see a light but visible bruise on her jaw and her busted lip which was still bleeding. I can't help but smirk "she actually got a hit on you"

She sent me a glared while she brought her fingertips to her lip and saw blood on her fingers.

"That son of a bitch" she mutters

I park the car and Cynthia jumps out, slamming my car door behind her. I follow her out and we go into her house. Her house is empty and I wonder where her family is. I've only met her family once and it was before we started dating.

"What did Sam say?" I lean against a counter and watch Cynthia grab a water bottle out of the fridge.

"That part doesn't matter" Cynthia closes the water bottle and places it on the counter.

"I hate it when people speak in circles. It drives me absolutely crazy"

Cynthia hops onto the counter, getting off so that she's right besides me. She's so short that I can rest my chin on the top of her head and i'd have to bend over a bit to do it. She's nothing like Sam's tall height.

"Absolutely crazy?" Cynthia drops her voice down to a whisper. She steps closer to me. The few inches between us can be canceled with just one step. "How crazy, Marcel?"

"Completely crazy" I answer slowly. My fingers twitch to reach forwards and grab her body. I want to press her against me. I want to hold her until I completely forget about Sam.

I want Sam

"A good crazy?" Cynthia's breath is warm against my skin. She takes a step closer and I shift to the left so that her back is against the counter and our fronts are against each other.

Everything is okay with Cynthia, she doesn't judge me. She accepts my flaws and all. She won't be like Sam. A voice says in my head.

Just let her in

"A terribly good crazy" I don't even know what i'm saying. Her eyes are just so blue. Cynthia grabs the front of my shirt and slowly pulls me towards her. She the crashes her lips to mine causing me to close my eyes. All i can think about are he lips against mine, i completely ignored the cut on her lips and she didn't seem to bother.

I grabbed her hips and got some confidence to pick her up and place her on the counter, the kiss suddenly turned desperate. I desperately kissed her, I desperately want her to love me. I desperately want to be loved. Cynthia's hand slides up my neck to my cheek. The soft skin of her ha d just holding me close to her.

Love, I want it.

We were interrupted by a knock on her door.

"Damn it" I pulled away and walked towards her door. Maybe it was her parents.

I opened the door; it wasn't her parents who were standing by the door.

It's Ashton

OH MY!! SOMEBODY HOLD ME

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE :)