Chapter 60

The final task approached faster than you could say Lucifer. The breakfast on the day of the task was noisy with an aroma of stress. It was exam week as well. Snape walked up to the Slytherin table.

"Luna, all of the champions are meeting in the chamber off of the Hall after breakfast to greet their visiting families."

"But what if don't want to greet my visiting family? I know it's going to be Lucy and Narci."

"Still greet-Did you say Lucy?" 

I smiled. "Mmhmm, Lucy is Lucius's nickname."

"I'm using that one. Anyways, greet them after breakfast." 

I pouted and continued eating.

After breakfast I walked into the chamber. Everyone else was there. I saw Harry talking to the Weasleys. My eyes landed on the Malfoys.

"LUCY! NARCI!" I pulled them into a group hug.

"Luna!" Narci exclaimed. 

They hugged me back.

"I heard Draco got into a fight and you punched the same guy?" I nodded, smiling, as Lucius asked his question.

"Yup. Adrian Pucey. He was flirting with me again. He did the same last year. Pucey went as far as insulting you, Lucy. So Draco beat the shit out of him. Then I punched him and stomped where the sun never shines. He may never be able to have kids." They two looked at me wide-eyed.

"Wow..."

"Really, moon moon? I haven't seen you in two years and you don't even say hi?" A voice spoke.

"No fucking way!" I slowly said.

"Yes fucking way." I turned to look at my best friend, Devin. "What is this about you participating in a tournament that could kill you?"

"No clue what you are talking about. This tournament is all fluff and kittens. It's about as scary as Christian Coma."

"Not from what Draco said and your headmaster."

"They lied."

"I lied?" Draco spoke up. 

I turned to look at him. "When the fuck did you get here?"

"I've been here the entire time."

"Oh..."

I smiled at Devin before running over and hugging him.

"I've missed you!" He exclaimed.

"I've missed you too! How is Lily?"

"She is Lily..."

"Ah okay. Wait a minute! You need to meet my brother!"

"He is in this too? Is this a family type thing?"

"No. We have no clue how we got selected. There is a an age limit of seventeen."

"But you're fifteen and he is fourteen!"

"I know. Also there was only supposed to be three champions."

"THERE ARE NINE!"

"I know."

I dragged Devin over to Harry. He was watching amused.

"Harry, this is my American idiot of a friend, Devin. Devin, this is my British idiot of a brother, who is always breaking rules with his two friends. One of them actually loves school and not breaking rules but she is the one that always suggests doing it-and I'm ranting. This is Harry."