Chapter 37

My hearing came back in as I started waking up. There was a boy crying and a woman's voice, trying to calm him down. Who is that? Where am I? Both of my hands were being held. My hand twitched as I groaned. Scrunching my eyes together, I gripped the two hands, trying to see if I knew them. I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the light before looking to my left. There was a blonde boy with a tear-stained face.  He was the one crying.

"Who are you?" I asked.

My eyes scanned the rest of the people. There was a woman with brown and blonde hair. Next to her a man with the same color hair as the boy. Then two boys, twins, with red hair. A girl with brown bushy hair and a boy with messy black hair and a scar on his forehead. Next to him was a younger red-headed boy. Finally sitting on my right side-

"Sev! Where am I?" 

I heard a choke. I looked over and the blonde boy. He was trying to hold back a sob. The girl gasped, a hand flying to her mouth.

"Bean, you are at Hogwarts..." My father whispered. 

I looked at him confused. 

"Harry, go get Madame Pompfrey," The girl said. 

The black-haired boy looked at me one last time before starting to walk away.

"Wait! Harry? Harry Potter?" I called out. 

The boy stopped and turned around. "Yeah?" 

I smiled. "My brother?" 

Harry's eyes widened and nodded. "Yes! You remember me?" 

"Uh- well I remember Sev telling me I had a brother named Harry Potter..." 

His face fell slightly. "You don't remember us meeting?" 

I shook my head. "No sorry. What happened?" I asked my father as Harry continued walking.

"You-you fainted and hit your head." A man with blonde hair spoke. 

I looked at him and nodded. "C-c-can you introduce yourselves and how we know each other?"

"I'm Ron and I'm Harry's friend. We are classmates," The smaller redhead said.

"Hermione, also Harry's friend. We are classmates as well."

"George, Ron's brother. We are friends."

"Fred. Same as George and his twin."

"Lucius Malfoy, godfather and Severus' best friend." 

I giggled. "Did you also go to Hogwarts?" 

He nodded.

"Severus Snape and Lucius Malfoy causing havoc at school!" 

Sev smiled. "That's exactly what you said when you found out before." 

I giggled and looked at the woman next to Lucius.

"Narcissa Malfoy, Lucius' wife, and your godmother." 

I smiled and looked at the last person. He looked up at me.

"I-I-I can't," He stuttered, before running off. 

I frowned.

"Sorry about him. I'll go see what's wrong," Narcissa apologized, before walking off after the blonde haired boy. 

I looked at my father confused.

"That's Draco Malfoy. He is-um- your boyfriend."

 I gasped. "I HAVE A BOYFRIEND?"

"You have been dating since last Christmas and have been friends for two years or so," Lucius informed me. 

"Is he your son?" He nodded. "Cool."

"You guys are in a fight"

"You didn't do anything. It was all me. I was being a jerk and you called me out on it. I-I-I know you don't remember it but I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done the things I did. I hope you can forgive me now and when you regain your memories," Draco reappeared. He took my hand back in his. 

I smiled up at him. "I was worried for a second that I messed everything up." 

Harry returned with another person.

"Oh, she's awake! Luna, how are you feeling?"

"Uh- okay. My head hurts slightly. I'm starving. Why did I faint?"

"Your body was exhausted. On top of that malnourished."

 My eyes widened. "Oh my!" 

"Madame, she doesn't remember us," Hermione whispered. 

I sat up. Madame gasped and ran over to a cupboard.

"Sweetie, I'm going to need you to drink this, so I can examine your brain." 

I was handed a small cup. I hesitantly downed the liquid. I squeezed Draco's hand as the bitter taste went down my throat. He smiled at me. My head started to feel funny. I heard buzzing and it was hard to keep my head up. Madame returned with a screen.

"Okay, I'm going to place this over your head in different areas to see your brain."

Madame started her examination. Five minutes later, it was over. My head still felt weird.

"You may lay back down. I can make an amnesia brew but it's going to take a couple of weeks."

 Madame smiled sadly at me before walking away. Still holding Draco's hand, I laid back down. Something felt right about holding his hand.  I stared up at the ceiling, tapping my fingers on the other hand against the bed.

"Well, we are going to head back to the dorms," Harry spoke up. 

Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, and Harry came up and hugged me before walking off.

"We should be getting home," Lucius said. He walked over and hugged me before placing a kiss on my forehead. Narcissa did the same. "Get well soon, kid." 

I smiled. "Bye."

 The two said goodbye to Draco and Sev before walking out. My father stayed for a few more minutes before leaving to his room. 

I rolled on my side facing Draco,  smiling. "So...we're dating?" 

Draco nodded and sat up in the chair more. "Yup. I asked you out last December." 

I nodded. "Cool cool. What else should I know about my life?"

"Let's see. There is a girl named Pansy who you hate. You actually punched her twice. Everyone just found out you are Snape's daughter."

"Seriously?" I whispered. He nodded. "I can't believe this happened! I fucking can't remember getting my first boyfriend, having my first kiss! Or my first day at school, meeting my brother AND punching someone in the face!" I started crying. 

Draco's eyes widened. "No, no. Don't cry. Everything will be alright." He picked me up slightly and moved me over. Draco sat laid down next to me and pulled me into his chest. I cried into his school uniform. 

"Everything will be alright," He soothed, softly rubbing my back.

 I clenched onto him tighter as I took deep breaths. I hiccuped, looking up at him. 

"Thank you, Draco." I snuggled back into his chest before closing my eyes.

"Good night, beautiful."

"Good night, handsome." I fell asleep feeling safe and protected. It felt right.