Chapter 23

I climbed off of the train and looked around for Draco or Lucius and Narcissa. I saw long blonde hair, then Narcissa. I grabbed my luggage and Crow before heading over there. Lucius spotted me and smiled.

"How are you, Luna?" He asked.

"Really, really confused," I honestly answered.

"What's up?" 

I shook my head dismissively. "It's nothing." Lucius gave me look. "Seriously, it's fine. I'm okay."

"If you are confused on things that are happening to you or stuff like that, and you can't find time to talk to Severus or don't feel comfortable, you can always talk-" I finally connected what he was talking about.

"No no no! I am- that's not- gah!" I quickly walked away to Narcissa. My cheeks were turning deep red. I heard Lucius laughing behind me.

"Why are you blushing?" My godmother asked. I glared at Lucius.

"Ask your husband!" 

Narcissa looked over at Lucius. "What did you do?"

"I told if she ever needed to talk about things." Lucius emphasized things. "She could talk to us." 

Narcissa chuckled and nodded. "Look there's Draco."

I looked over to see Draco walking over. I haven't seen him since the kiss. On the train, I sat with Hermione, Ron and the rest of them. Harry stayed back at Hogwarts. Draco's eyes widened as he saw me standing with his parents.

"Luna, hey..."

"Hey, Draco..."

"Draco, Luna is spending break with us." Lucius clarified. 

Draco nodded, avoiding my gaze. We started walked out of Kings Cross. Draco and I walked silently while Lucius and Narcissa talked.

"Draco we need-"

"No. I'm sorry I just cant." Draco walked faster so he walked walking alongside his parents.

 I sighed and looked down at the ground. We arrived at the car. The driver opened the door for us. Lucius climbed in, then Draco. Narcissa smiled at me.

"I'm sure you want to sit next to Draco." 

I hesitated but climbed into the car. I don't know if I could sit in a car for an hour or more without screaming at him to talk to me. Narcissa climbed in after me and the driver shut the door. We sat in silence until Draco broke it.

"So, father. How has work been?"

"Its been good. How has school been?"

"It has been okay. Mother, how have you been?"

"I've been doing good, honey." 

I bit my lip, sitting awkwardly. "How have you been Luna? Oh, I have been great, how about you, Luna? I have been fantastic," I sarcastically said out loud. 

Narcissa and Lucius started laughing. 

"I was just asking my parents how they have been doing, like a good son. Don't need to mock me or get all upset because we didn't ask you. You're not part of this family," Draco spat. My eyes started stinging as his words sunk in. 

"Draco!" Narcissa exclaimed, stopping her laughing. I shook my head.

"Its fine. I shouldn't have joked," I whispered. I scooted away from Draco. The Malfoy's were looking at their son in shock.

"Okay, what is going on between you two? Before you were all close and barely fought," Lucius demanded.

"Its nothing," Draco and I said in unison.