Chapter 25

I woke up to a tickle on my neck. I opened my eyes and looked at Draco. He was snuggled into my side, one arm over my stomach and head resting on my shoulder. His hair wasn't the normal slicked back and neat, it was all over the place. Pieces hung into his face, some were sprawled over my shoulder and some were sprawled across the pillow. I smiled and pushed a piece of hair back from his face. He stirred but didn't wake. I stretched the best I could, listening to the morning sounds. The birds chirping happily in the trees, the soft whistle of the wind and the faint voices from downstairs. My ears picked up on my father's voice.

As I stretched my arms, my hands knocked the blinds. They opened a smudge. Sunlight shined into the room. Draco groaned, his eyes scrunching together more as he moved closer. He buried his face into my neck, tighten his grip on. Our legs intertwined. Draco nuzzled his face into my neck; his noses softly rubbing against my ticklish neck. I giggled. I felt him smirk against my skin. He moved his hands slowly up my side, tickling me. I flinched, trying not to laugh.

"Stop it!" I squeaked. He started tickling me more. "Draco, no!"

"Whats the matter, bunny? This tickle?" He whispered in my ear, teasing. 

I laughed. "Stop it, please!"

 Draco hummed. "No can do babe." 

An unfamiliar laugh echoed through the house. Draco stopped, looking confused. I took this chance and bolted. 

"HEY! GET BACK HERE!" Draco chased after me.

 I ran down the stairs, giggling. I didn't care that I was in my pajamas, which consisted of one of Draco's shirts, he didn't know I took, and black sweatpants. I looked like a hobo. Not to mention, my hair was thrown up into a messy bun, but pieces were hanging out due to me sleeping on it. Running into the living room, I noticed three people besides my father, Lucius, and Narcissa. Two other adults and pug-face. The three looked confused at me. I heard Draco approaching.

"Stop right there," He said. 

I squealed and ran behind my father's chair. Draco ran into the room, only wearing sweatpants. He didn't notice the other guests. I noticed Pansy checking him out. Jealousy pinged in my chest. Draco smirked at me.

"Are you ticklish bunny?" He started walking towards me.

 I saw Narcissa smirk at the nickname.

"No, what are you talking about? Me ticklish? Never. Are you ticklish, Dray?" 

His eyes went wide in alarm. I started walking towards him as he stood frozen.

"Huh, are you?" I tilted my head to the side, smiling evilly. He started backing up.

"Bunny? Dray? You have nicknames for each other?" Lucius spoke up. 

Draco noticed the other people in the room. He started blushing.

"U-um. Don't all friends have nicknames for each other?" He stuttered.

"Yes, but they usually have to do with the person's name. Like your nickname is Dray, that would be a friend nickname. But her nickname is more of a pet name you would give your girlfriend." 

 It was my turn to blush.

"Are you two dating?" The woman I don't know asked. 

Draco and I immediately shook out heads.

"No!" I exclaimed.

"Just best friends," Draco added. 

Sev's face turned to a scowl. "That reminds me. Lucius, I owe you 4 galleons," He said.