Chapter 15

I looked to the side and saw Seth, fuming and running at me.

Before I could react a fist made contact with my face. The punch was so hard I got flipped over and skidded almost a foot. I turned back and went to grab my cheek, but Seth was already on me and holding my collar.

"Get out of here, you stupid mutt!"

He then slammed me backward and I felt a rock smash against the back of my head. Before he could do anything else Jake pulled him off and Ella held him back. Vickie then came over to me.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine." I answered, trough gritted teeth.

Vickie reached out to help me up, but I was really angry, and I hit her hand away then stood up, and ran into the woods, and turned into a wolf.

I was still running when I got to a steep hill, but I didn't feel like stopping. I started running up it when I stepped on a rock awkwardly and fell down the hill. My shoulder hit a big stone sticking out of the ground and popped out of place.

I grabbed my arm and pain shot up it to my shoulder.

"Crap."

I stood up and felt really light headed, I then felt the back of my head, and it was still bleeding from when Seth attacked me.

"Why isn't it healed?"

I started stumbling back to the house. I could see it over the trees, but I was getting very dizzy and pain started to shoot up my side, like I got bite by a lycan. I collapsed and fell on my hurt arm.

{ALICE'S POV}

Pain shot up my arm and woke me up. I looked at my arm and nothing was wrong. I then over heard people yelling.

"You had no right to do that to Bret!"

"Yes I did! She's the reason my daughter got hurt!"

"Ugg, why is Seth here?" I thought

"Now we have no clue where she is! And she's probably hurt!"

Vickie then came in and looked at me.

"Finally awake."

She then looked down at my neck and her eyes went wide. I looked at it too and it looked like my veins were sticking out of my neck, but they were a purplish black color.

"MOM!"

Ella came running in and looked at my shoulder. She moved my shirt down and I saw the veins were coming from the bite mark. Pain then shot up my arm again, but this time in the back of my head too. I launched my arm upwards and grabbed moms shoulder.

"You need to find Bret, now!"

"Jake, Vickie! You need to find Bret! I'll take care of Seth. Felix take care of your sister."

At once everyone went to their task.

{VICKIE'S POV}

"Ok, when Bret ran off she went this way."

"What if she changed direction?"

"Then we should be able to follow her scent."

"Ok"

Me and Jake took off into the woods, almost immediately I found Bret's scent. Jake was close by so I signaled him over to me. I started to smell lycan blood, and I knew it must be Bret's, because it didn't reek. I ran in the direction I smelled it, and I could see someone laying on the ground.

I ran over to Bret and saw blood on the back of her head, her shoulder blade sticking out of her back, and the same veins on her neck as Alice. I picked her up and put her on my back, and we started running back to the house.

I ran inside and put Bret down beside Alice.

{ALICE'S POV}

I looked over at Bret, she was passed out, and Vickie had to put her on her stomach. I saw her shoulder blade, it was dislocated, and the back of her head was covered in blood, also she had the same veins that I did.

"Ok, Felix go get me a warm wash cloth. Jake and Vickie, you might need to hold down your sister."

Jake came over and held down my shoulders and Vickie held down my ankles. Ella then put her hands on Bret's shoulder blade and pushed down as hard as she could, I heard it pop back into place, Bret yelled a little in pain. Mom was right, I jerked upwards to make her stop but Jake and Vickie held me down.

She then took the wash cloth and started cleaning Bret's head.

"Ok, you both need to rest, and if Bret wakes up, keep her in bed."

"Will do."

*Time skip*

I was still awake, but Bret hadn't woken up yet. I was really bored, so I started drawing circles on Bret's arm. Her eyes flicked open and I pulled my arm back.

"Good morning to you too."

"Haha, ya."

Bret then flipped herself over me and pulled down my shirt. She then bit down on the same spot, but not hard enough to break the skin. My mark started felling better and so did my injuries. I then did the same to Bret.

"Sorry, you just have to do that every time the mark gets those veins. I have no clue why."

"Ok, good to know."

We then snuggled up next to each other and went to sleep.