Chapter 13

I woke up in the morning, and realized I was still laying on Bret, then I looked over and saw my siblings looking at us, and laughing. I pushed off the bed, so I could get up, when I felt Bret grab my back and pull me back down.

Vickie then air whistled and Jake put up and ok sign. I started blushing like mad and leaned up to Bret's ear.

"We have an audience."

"Mm, just 5 more minutes."

"Come on, I'll make you some bacon."

I then felt her grip loosen.

"Make it the whole pack."

"Ok, whatever you like."

I then got up and glared at my siblings, and they just snickered at me.

"We found out who the house wife is."

"Bret will never go hungry again."

I was gritting my teeth the whole time I was making the bacon, my siblings better be happy I can hold my tounge.

"It's ready."

Bret practically fell of the bed and walked to the kitchen. I thought she was going to sit down but I felt hands come around my waist and Bret kiss my cheek.

"Thank you."

I started blushing and all my siblings were looking at us.

"Y-you're welcome."

"Please! No PDA!"

Bret glared at Jake then sat down and started stuffing her face. Vickie then came over to me.

"Bret's acting weird."

"I know"

"I bet I know why."

Vickie the looked down at Bret and I saw the bite mark on her shoulder. I quickly slammed my hand down on it, causing Bret to choke a bit, and Vickie started laughing.

"Looks like you're all jumpy today." Mom said, coming into the kitchen.

"Ya, I know Bret will be."

I glared at Vickie and everyone else looked at her, confused. I saw Bret finished the bacon and I pulled her out of the chair.

"We're going out." I declared.

"We are?"

"Yes, now let's go."

"What's wrong with her?" Mom asked.

"Oh, just a little bite to the shoulder."

Only mom and Felix knew what Vickie meant.

"So, where are we going?"

"I don't know, away from my family."

"Sounds good to me."

*Time skip*

Me and Bret were walking around for a while, now we were on our way back, when Bret stopped dead in her tracks and turned into a wolf, and circled around me. She then started growling and lowering her head.

"Hello, Leach lover."

"What do you want?!"

"Oh, hopefully to kill you and your little leach friend."

"Oh, but look, the leach has a mate mark on her."

"Just another way Bret has disgraced this pack."

I saw Bret shift her paws, like she was getting more angry. She then charged forward and started fighting the one that made the comment. I saw the other wolf that was with him go to jump on Bret too.

I ran forward and got under him, then knocked him away and onto the ground. He stood up and started growling at me. I charged at him and he charged at me, I hit him in the muzzle, knocking his head sideways, and punched him in the shoulder.

He recovered and came to charge at me, when I felt Bret's tail brush against me, telling me to move. I moved over and Bret spun around quickly, throwing the wolf she was fighting into the other one, then we took off running to the house.

"That was awesome!" Bret cheered.

"No it wasn't, they were on our territory."

"Aww, you said our."

I started blushing and hit Bret's arm.

"Shut up!"

"OO, are we going to see their first fight?!" Jake exclaimed.

"No, and go away!"

"Man, well we don't have popcorn anyway." Vickie shrugged. 

My siblings then sulked inside then me and Bret followed.

"So, what were you yelling about anyway?" Vickie asked.

"Eh, just some lycans on our territory."

"Did you guys fight them?" Felix asked.

"Yes, and it was so awesome!"

"I know right, I love fighting lycans!" Jake said, his grey eyes sparkling.

"Ok, crazies, let's not antagonize any lycans in the future." My mom joked.

"We know, we know."

Me and Bret then went up to my room and I laid down on the bed. Bret flopped down beside me, then she leaned over me.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We then closed the gap between us and I wrapped my arms around Bret's neck. My door then opened and Bret shot straight upwards.

"Oh, sorry."

"Like we said, you need a sign."

"Then you would just walk in to walk in!"

"Touché."

"Ugg, what is it."

"Mom wanted us to tell you, dinners ready."

"Ok, coming."

Bret ran out of the room as fast as she could and my siblings just laughed.

"I hate you guys."

"We know!"

I then went downstairs too.