Chapter 14

Bret, of course, was stuffing her face full of sausage. While me, Felix, and Ella were sitting outside.

"Where are they?"

"I don't know. But it is over the time they said."

Bret then came outside and wrapped her arms around me and put her chin on my shoulder.

"They're almost here."

I looked at the tree line and saw 2 figures moving. Alice and Jake then came out, they were covered in leaves and their hair was messed up.

"What happened?"

"Ug, just more lycans."

"They've gotten pretty bad lately."

"I can go and see what I can do about it."

"No, you're staying right here."

"Fine"

We then went inside and up to my room. Bret flopped down on my bed and opened her arms.

"Come here."

I went over and sat on her lap and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Don't worry, I won't go to the lycans."

"Good, I don't want a repeat of last week."

"Hey, that was a vampire."

"But a lycan could do just the same."

"I know, and I won't go to them."

I turned around and kissed Bret.

"Good"

She kissed me back, and I ended up turned around, straddling her. Bret then went down to my jaw bone and started kissing down to my neck. I then felt a hand go under my shirt and start moving upwards, taking my shirt off. We only stopped for a second, so my shirt could come off, then resumed kissing.

Bret flipped me down onto the bed ad started kissing my neck, and grabbed my hand, I felt her other hand go to the edge of my pants and start pulling them down. My pants were half way off when the door opened, Bret launched a blanket over me as fast as she could.

"Come on!"

"Sorry." Felix apologized

"It's fine."

Bret handed me my shirt and I pulled up my pants under the blanket.

"Mom wants to talk to you guys."

"Ok, thanks, Felix."

"Sorry again."

"No problem, you don't have popcorn anyway."

I flopped out of bed and followed Bret to the living room.

"So, Felix walk in on something?"

"No, and how would you know?"

"For one, your shirt is on backwards, and he apologized twice, then Bret brought up popcorn."

"Ok, fine he did."

I pulled Bret into the living room, so we could get away from Vickie and Jake.

"Yes, mom?"

"Ok, you will need to go and hunt next week, but the lycans are really bad. So, when you go I want you to get your deer, drink the blood then run straight home. And Bret, if you could stay on high alert for me please."

"Of course."

"Thank you, that was all I need, now you can go and continue what Felix walked in on."

I glared at my mom and Bret looked away, blushing.

*Time skip*

Me and Bret were on the porch, waiting for Felix and mom to get home.

"They're here."

I then saw Felix and mom come out of the tree line, unscathed.

"We smelled them, but we didn't see any. Just watch out."

"Ok, ready?"

"Yep."

Me and Bret ran into the woods, and almost at once, Bret smelled a deer. I followed her and saw a deer standing in a clearing. I ran at it and killed it, instantly. I drank the blood and Bret ate the meat.

"Ready?"

"Ya."

We were walking back to the house, when we heard a bunch of sticks snapping. Bret turned into a wolf and I picked up a huge smell of lycan. A moment later about 7 lycans walked into  the open around us.

"No need to waste time talking."

A lycan then charged forwards and Bret ran straight into it, then one jumped at her but I intersected it and punched it away. I saw Bret throw the wolf she was fighting and it fall tot eh floor then get up and limp away.

A wolf then jumped on her back, and she started rolling around, trying to get it off. I ran to the wolf that I was fighting originally and punched its head side ways then in the throat. It turned around and started running off, trying to catch its breath.

Bret finally got a hold on the wolf that was on her and was fighting it. I then saw a wolf lung at her and bite down on her neck. I ran at it and pulled its tail, causing it to let go, and I ripped it off of her. Before I could think it lunged at me, and bit down on my side. I felt my arm and ribs break, then its teeth pierce into my skin.

{BRET'S POV}

I heard the snapping of bones and turned around, the wolf was standing there, with Alice in its jaws. I saw blood running from its jaws. I don't know what came over me but I got so angry, it felt like I went rabid. I ran at him and slammed my jaw closed on him throat. He let Alice go and started whining. I threw him into a tree and he ran away.

I made quick work of the rest of them, and went over to Alice. I laid down beside her and helped her crawl onto my back.

"Can you hold on?"

I felt a small grip on my fur, and took off running to the house. I saw the house over the trees and howled for everyone to come outside. I got to the house and slide on the floor and bit so they could get Alice off.

Felix ran inside ad got the couch ready and Vickie and Jake got Alice.

"Seth! Seth, it ok!"

I looked to the side and saw Seth, fuming and running at me.