Chapter 11

{BRET'S POV}

I was sitting at the table, eating my breakfast, when I heard a thud of someone coming down the stairs. I turned around and saw Alice standing there, with only a t-shirt on, and panties.

"U-um, What'cha doin'?"

"Do you not like it?"

"I never said that." I blushed

Alice then walked over to me and pulled me out of the chair.

"Last night was amazing."

"Good to know, but what has gotten into you?"

Alice didn't respond, she just pulled me down and kissed me. On accident she slipped on water I spilled, and didn't clean up, I caught her, luckily, but at that moment everyone came into the house.

"Oh, what is this?"

"Should we leave?"

"I say they should continue."

"But we don't have popcorn."

"True."

I practically threw Alice onto her feet and turned bright red.

{ALICE'S POV}

"How come someone always walks in on us?"

"Maybe we need a sign."

"Ya make it say, 'Having sex, do not disturb'"

I balled up my fist and glared at all of my siblings.

"I-I'll be going now."

I followed Bret out and all my siblings started laughing. Oh, how I wanted to kill them.

*Time skip*

It's been 2 weeks since that day, and still, my siblings won't let us live it down.

"Hey, want to go to the warehouses?"

"Sure, but what about the last time we went?"

"Oh, the wolves won't be there this time of year, I have no clue why not."

"Ok, then it's a date."

*Time skip*

We gave our stuff to Jake and went running to the warehouses.

"Well, I don't see, or smell, anyone so I think we're fine."

"You act like I'm a baby."

"You're my little baby."

"With your age I am."

"Now that's just mean."

We both started laughing a little when someone spoke.

"What are you doing here, in my warehouse?"

"Uh, we're on a date and it's not your warehouse." Bret answered, a little annoyed

A vampire then jumped down in front of us.

"It is my warehouse, and I should just kill you now."

"Now why would you do that?" Bret asked, sarcastically

"Because, you're both disgraces to your species."

I saw Bret tense up after he said that. He then ran at us and Bret stepped in front of me. The vampire and Bret collided, but the vampire moved too quickly and was able to hit Bret to the other side of the warehouse.

"Bret!?"

"Oh, did I hurt your little puppy dog?" The vampire mocked

I charged at him but he moved out of the way faster than I could keep up. I spun around and saw him pick up a board full of nails.

"This should do the trick."

He then smirked at me and started running at me. I saw a flash of black before I got shoved over.

*YELP*

I jumped up and looked at the other end of the warehouse. Bret was laying on the ground, blood coming out of her stomach, and holding her ribs. I felt the anger take over my body and I charged at the vampire, this time catching him, I then slammed him to the ground and killed him.

"Bret?!"

I ran over to her and saw that the nails in the board went into her stomach, which was bleeding, and the force of the hit broke her ribs.

"Ok, hold on, I'm going to try and pick you up."

She nodded, while gritting her teeth, so she wouldn't yell in pain. I leaned over and put my arm under her legs, so I could get a grip, then I moved my other under her back as best I could, without hurting her.

"Are you ready?"

She nodded again, and I picked her up as fast as I could.

"Gah!"

"Sorry, sorry."

"I-it's fine."

I took off running to the house as fast as possible, and Bret held in her yells of pain.

"MOM! HELP!"

Ella and all my siblings came outside and saw me holding Bret.

"Go and clear off the couch, then pull it out."

Felix ran into the house and started doing what was asked. Vickie and Jake then came over and took Bret from me, I was about to abject, but I knew I couldn't. They brought her into the house and put her on the couch.

Felix then ran to the bathroom and came out with the med kit.

"Ok, Bret we have to move your shirt, it may hurt."

Bret nodded and Ella grabbed the bottom of her shirt and started pulling it upwards. I saw Bret gritting her teeth so she wouldn't make a noise. Once her shirt was pulled up I saw everyone's eyes go wide, I looked too. I had to look away as fast as possible, so I didn't start crying.

Mom then looked at Jake and nodded. He then grabbed me, I fought for him to let go, but he refused and I wasn't strong enough to get him off. Vickie then grabbed Bret's ankles and held them down. I was wondering what they were doing when I saw mom grab Bret's wrists.

"No, NO!"

Jake then grabbed me tighter, and mom started pulling up Bret's arms.

"AHHHH!"

I felt the tears start to build up in my eyes and the world was going blank. Jake then pulled me around the corner and sat down with me, and covered my head. I put my hands to my ears and felt the tears rolling down my cheeks.

I felt Jakes grip loosen and let me go. I stood up and saw all of them standing to the side. I ran over to Bret, her eyes were closed, but I saw a single tear roll down her face.

"She needs to rest now. Let's go outside."

We all went outside and I sat on one bench-swing while everyone else sat, or stood, around the other one.

"Ok, tell me what happened."

"W-we were at the warehouses when a vampire attacked us, he hit Bret to one side of the warehouse and came after me with a board full of nails. She then knocked me out of the way and got hit herself."

"Why wouldn't she just attack the vampire?" Vickie asked

"Because, Alice could have still been hit." Mom answered, deep in thought

"What would that matter, she would heal." Jake chimed in

Mom then looked at me, with a very serious face.

"When you and Bret, you know, did she bite you at all?"

"Uh, ya on the shoulder."

Felix then looked at mom and his eyes grew a little wider.

"Are you sure?"

{Also, why Seth wasn't around was he hates Bret so he is spending less and less time with the family}