Back at the Mansion

3rd Pov

After Yuvell left the mansion, the clone sat next to Alex and slowly stroked him until he woke up.

*Hiss* (Yuvell?)

Alex slowly started to open his eyes and looked up at "Yuvell."

She doesn't reply and only stares down at him. Alex stares back at her as well and he doesn't notice until then where her skin is slightly paler and she has the scent of a flower.

*Hiss* (Are you alright Yuvell?)

"Yuvell" yet again doesn't reply and instead bends down and pats his head. After that she gets up, opens the door and leaves.

If Alex could, he would raise his eyebrow from her actions.

Alex's Pov

That was Yuvell and not a ghost, right??

I thought inside my head and stare at the door still not looking away. I shake my head and look down with droopy eyes.

Ugh, I think my head is still fuzzy from that bitter tea.

I curl up on my pillow and place my head down but before I can doze off, I feel a cold breeze.

Brr, it's cold in here.

I shiver and slowly lift my head up a little to see the balcony door open.

Oooohhh Y-Yuvell, you little b-brat! Doesn't she know that the cold and me don't mix?! H-How many t-times must she be reminded to c-close such openings?

~~~flashback~~~

"Hey Yuvell can you close the curtains? We want to practice a few new trick for Beast's birthday. "

"Hm? Yeah sure Joker."

*10 min later*

"Ummm Yuvell?"

"Yeah?"

*Points to curtain*

"Oh yeah, forgot to close the curtains. Hehe sorry 😅"

"No problem lass."

~~~~~~

*Hisss* (Yuvell honey, can you zip up the tent for us please? There's a cold breeze out.)

"Sure thing Emily, hang on."

*13 min later*

*Hiss* (Y-Yuvell?)

"Oh! Sorry Emily!"

*Hiss* (That's okay sweetie.)

~~~~~~

*Hisss* (Hey Yuvell can you close the curtains over there? The newbiee here doesn't do well when it's cold.)

"Sure thing Wordsworth."