Alluring Eyes

Yuvell's Pov

So I was thinking that Yui and I were actually going to be on time for dinner when in actuality we were late. Who am I kidding we're still late. Damn me and my horrible sense of direction and forget Alex for not guiding me this time. 

"Um..... Yuvell, we already passed that window three times." Yui said looking back at the window.

*Hiss* (Actually it's five.)

"FORGET YOU ALEX!!" I yelled walking back to the window since I don't know where to go. Alex was around my neck but slithered back inside my jacket seeing how he's not going to help me. I just slump down in front of the window where the moonlight shines in. Yui just walks next to me and sits down with a worried look on her face. Not in fear of the brothers, but for my well being.

"*sigh* The guys are going to kill us." I said while rubbing my hands to my face.

"Don't worry Yuvell, everything's going to be alright." Yui said rubbing my back. "Lets try one more time and if it doesn't work then we'll just wait until the guys show up." Yui helped pulled me up and we were about to start walking away when something in the window caught my eye. Well it was more than one thing actually. Outside the mansion in the forest showed three glowing pairs of eyes. The first two seemed like the ones where I saw last time. Electric blue and golden eyes.

I knew it wasn't my imagination back in the garden when I saw those eyes. The other pair far away from the duo however, was unfamiliar to me. Deep crimson eyes........

Just by looking at the red eyes, I feel like my soul is being sucked out and being torn apart. The other two however is making me feel drawn to them. It makes me feel comfortable somehow. I have to know more about them.

"Yuvell?"

"Huh?" I look over at Yui real quick and turn back to look at the eyes only to see that they're gone.

"You alright?" Yui was walking back to me with a concerning look. I'm guessing she didn't see it.

"No I'm alright. Let's try one more time." I smile back at her and take the lead once again. Yui didn't look that convinced but still followed me anyway.

"Did you see that Alex?" I whispered inside my jacket. Alex pops his head slightly and gives me a low hiss.

*hiss* (Yes, I did.)

I take a quick peek back at Yui to see if she's listening to our conversation and notice that she's not paying attention to us at all. Yui seems to be examining the hall and looking at the nice decoration on the walls such as the paintings. I turn looking back at Alex.

"Well? What do you think?"

*hissss* *hissss* (I advise you stay away from the red pair. I can sense an evil presence from them. As for the other pair, I recognize them from the garden. I do not think they mean any harm but I still advise to stay away from them.)

"I feel the same way with the red pair, but I somehow feel drawn do the other two."

*hisss* (Stay away from them Yuvell. Please, do it for me.)

I look back at Alex and see him doing the puppy eyes. Oh no Alex not the puppy eyes.

"*sigh* Alright I'll think about it." I said rubbing his head. Alex smiles a little and coils around my neck once more.